Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RegalBlastFurnaceLite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Restarting did not fix the problem

Screenshot this is the link to a screenshot of the logs where it glitches out. it just repeats these steps constantly

my player doesn't move and just sits there next to bank.

here are logs right before it glitches out and does this: Screenshot
I need logs from the text file, not from the UI.

I need logs from the text file, not from the UI.

EDIT: problem fixed! must be zoomed out fully on osrs for it to see the conveyor belt. just figured it out. thank you so much gr8 bot!

found 2 more errors

1. sometimes bot collect bars and just sits there doesn't bank. (bucket of water steel bars)

2. after the 2500 10 min toll the bot ends even when i have cash in bank. does the cash i have in the bank have to be more than 100k in order for the bot to recognize i have enough money to pay the toll again? havnt tried doing that i had about 10k in the bank to pay the 2nd toll.

any thoughts? thanks

I'm gonna run this for about 1k mithril bars are update this post with things I notice.

• it's a bit slow at the bank.
  1. When it initially opens the bank after each run it sits for like 2 seconds before doing anything.
  2. Maybe instead of closing bank manually, instead walk over to conveyor belt since that'll close the bank anyways.
  3. When withdrawing coal/ores it spends a bit of time going through all the options (withdraw 1, 5 ,10, all, X, all but 1) the mouse goes through them like 4 times before selecting all.
  • Still getting the same problem of the bot trying to deposit coal when there's already bars ready to be collect. Sits there clicking the belt.
  1. A failsafe needed that recognizes that bars are ready to be picked up.
  2. Here are the images. I tried both resizable view and fixed view.
Total run time: about 13 minutes

Bot log included.​

Attachments

• 09-27 15-12-38 - RegalBlastFurnaceLite.txt
    81.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.