Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
heres a log of it failing if you need it

Attachments

• Regal Wintertodt 11-29 13-04-34.log
    146.6 KB · Views: 3
@Snufalufugus I ended up using starting the bot 3 times on Wednesday before coming to the forums and figuring out the issue. I love the bot but would love to get those 3 hours back so when it is fixed i can continue my usage.

burn only used to work after the fletching went down but now i cant even use burn only anymore. anybody else? im doing a service for someone and would like this fixed asap please, thanks :D got 1-97 btw best bot ever except for todays crash

firemakingd.png

Last edited:
The original client error has been fixed, but a new banking code error was introduced quickly afterwards. Issuing refunds once that one is fixed as well.

is there any way to have it stand by the fire while fletching? and please add an option to jump the gap in between games for agility exp

Ever since OSRS was updated Tuesday, will post a log when I get home.

same problem just stands at brazier and eats cakes... 4 hours long lol...
idk what the problem is :p this script got me over 100m fp xp on 3 accounts always worked perfect..

The fletching feature isn't working after this last update... Please fix. (28/11/19)

Please provide refunds for those of us who used it during this time... thought it was working but hey guess it wasn't and it still drew money.

heres a log of it failing if you need it

@Snufalufugus I ended up using starting the bot 3 times on Wednesday before coming to the forums and figuring out the issue. I love the bot but would love to get those 3 hours back so when it is fixed i can continue my usage.

burn only used to work after the fletching went down but now i cant even use burn only anymore. anybody else? im doing a service for someone and would like this fixed asap please, thanks :D got 1-97 btw best bot ever except for todays crash

Looking forward to client update.

I believe the client issues have been fixed. Refunded Kraken, nobody else posted how much of a refund is needed. Please quote me with an amount if a refund is required.

is there any way to have it stand by the fire while fletching? and please add an option to jump the gap in between games for agility exp

There is not a way to make it stand by fire when fletching. If you'd like to take reduced damage I recommend using the semi-safe spot. Is there a reason you want to be near the fire?

I'll add agility hops as a feature if I ever rewrite the bot, but right now it would not be an easy addition since the bot is set up to use only the two front braziers.

It won't eat, gets way below the eating threshold and refuses to eat selected food

also when will fletching be fixed?

I believe the client issues have been fixed. Refunded Kraken, nobody else posted how much of a refund is needed. Please quote me with an amount if a refund is required.

There is not a way to make it stand by fire when fletching. If you'd like to take reduced damage I recommend using the semi-safe spot. Is there a reason you want to be near the fire?

I'll add agility hops as a feature if I ever rewrite the bot, but right now it would not be an easy addition since the bot is set up to use only the two front braziers.

I believe the total amount was for $0.24 which isn't a lot but I want to keep using the bot and I'm low on funds so you'll get it back immediately :)

only 4 hours..
but no need to pay back mate :)
wont die from those 32 cents :p
bot already gave me (99str,att,def,hp and ranged starting from lvls 70's :p)

Bot seems broken again. Tried to load 5 times today and each time was a failure. Worked perfectly yesterday until xmas update.

New to botting, getting this message after bout 2 hours of botting, closed runemate and rs and the bot seems to be working again but the inconsistency is making me unsure if i should keep using it. I want to be able to bot for 8hrs straight if possible

Edit: i forgot to add, the bot would chop an inventory full of wood, and not fletch, you can see the bot commanding the action, but nothing happens, the bot doesnt even eat and eventually dies

Edit2: Have been running bot for 40mins since initial comment and it wouldnt bank unless i manually updated the banking settings "minimum food before banking" for example setting it to 5 then back the 4. Also the bot opened all my crates when i clearly had the option off...

Attachments

• asd.png
    asd.png
    398.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Have it running. Woodcutting lvl was to low at first. But after bumping that to 11 it all works as a charm.
Did not use for a long time, now hope to get 99 on this alt. Worked fine 50-99 on main.

Keep up the good work.

Not sure what I’m doing wrong but this bit keeps killing my lvl 3 ironman. My settings seem fine, it runs sweet for about ya 10 minutes and then I’m dead?

Not sure what I’m doing wrong but this bit keeps killing my lvl 3 ironman. My settings seem fine, it runs sweet for about ya 10 minutes and then I’m dead?

Did you bring the right food? Bank at the right amount etc etc?

Yes and yes, can’t fault my settings to be honest I just don’t understand. Log says it runs to brazier then looks as if it just stands till it dies

Did the bot take everything you need? Knife, Axe, Tinderbox?
I just ran it again for 5 straigh hours after 11 hours before that. Everything seems to be working.

I`m just trying to help you figure it out.
Did you also setup the "reduced tile-dmg" and other boxes?

Also have been having an issue. Was working fine like 8 hours ago.. ran it for 5 hours straight no issues.. now it wont run at all.. all settings are the same. it just sits in place wherever i start it. does not attempt to chop,fletch,burn,bank, nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.