Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the bot still functioning after today's update? Mine is frozen and I'm getting some errors like 'the data orbs varbit is null'. Was working fine yesterday

Yes, I got a construction level today. It just very highly prioritizes staying high HP, so it almost always eats instead of repairing.
I got some Construction XP as well, but it does indeed seem to prioritize your HP even above the %HP you set the bot to heal on. I have it set to <50% on my 10HP account and it healed on 7 HP after being hit by the brazier instead of repairing it. Makes you miss quite a lot of Construction XP but the quality of the bot makes up for that! :)

Its working now but Fletching manically, clicking the knife and spam clicking everything in the inventory, I also found before the update if it runs out of food it will run to the doors and spam click the mini map on the same spot waiting for the game to finish even if you have 0 points before you leave, and it always stays in the same spot or stops in the same spot before clicking the doors leaving to bank and going to the bank always stands in the same spot a few seconds before actually using the bank its a great bot other than the issues I pointed out

*Edit Also noticed it sometimes miss clicks the bank and runs behind staying there for a few seconds before clicking on the bank and running back around again

Last edited:
For the ones waiting for an update seeing as though fletching doesn't seem to work properly currently - the burn only option seems to still work fine without error (after ~1 hour of babysitting). Pauses your fletching gains but keeps your FM XP and supply crate collection growing atleast. :D

Last edited:
Its working now but Fletching manically, clicking the knife and spam clicking everything in the inventory, I also found before the update if it runs out of food it will run to the doors and spam click the mini map on the same spot waiting for the game to finish even if you have 0 points before you leave, and it always stays in the same spot or stops in the same spot before clicking the doors leaving to bank and going to the bank always stands in the same spot a few seconds before actually using the bank its a great bot other than the issues I pointed out

*Edit Also noticed it sometimes miss clicks the bank and runs behind staying there for a few seconds before clicking on the bank and running back around again

For the ones waiting for an update seeing as though fletching doesn't seem to work properly currently - the burn only option seems to still work fine without error (after ~1 hour of babysitting)! Pauses your fletching gains but keeps your FM XP and supply crate collection growing atleast :D

Can anyone confirm if fletching is back up and running or not with the client updates? I'll check it out myself tonight if needed.

Can anyone confirm if fletching is back up and running or not with the client updates? I'll check it out myself tonight if needed.
Yes, fletching broke post-update. I'll give it a quick check right now but I doubt it has been fixed, give me a moment!

EDIT: After a restart of both RuneMate and the official OSRS client, yes, fletching is still broken. "[OSRS Glitch] The OSRS game engine has a glitch when using consumable items on ent...". It clicks the knife and spam clicks other items in the inventory.

Last edited:
I've spoken to Cloud regarding the fletching issue. I think it's a client issue residual from the update but he has to look into it further to confirm that.

I'm offline for the night, will be back tomorrow evening to confirm issue is fixed or keep chasing it down, and issue refunds.

AFAIK the bot works if you don't use the fletching.

Ahh glad to see it wasn't just me I thought I stuffed something up. fletching is still broken with the same error as yesterday. btw I used this bot to get 99 before and it was actually amazing never even had a hiccup, thanks for the amazing tool dude

feel like its risky to use the bot without fletching now, if you been fletching, ez bot detection
Eh, I figured it might be good to switch it up for a bit. After the update I did some manual wintertodt with fletching, and later that day I ran the bot doing just logs. Today I've been running the bot with just burning all day. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to do some botting including fletching again. Irregular patterns may be beneficial.. :rolleyes:

Is the bot still functioning after today's update? Mine is frozen and I'm getting some errors like 'the data orbs varbit is null'. Was working fine yesterday

nothing will work until the client gets an update

For the ones waiting for an update seeing as though fletching doesn't seem to work properly currently - the burn only option seems to still work fine without error (after ~1 hour of babysitting). Pauses your fletching gains but keeps your FM XP and supply crate collection growing atleast. :D

feel like its risky to use the bot without fletching now, if you been fletching, ez bot detection

Ahh glad to see it wasn't just me I thought I stuffed something up. fletching is still broken with the same error as yesterday. btw I used this bot to get 99 before and it was actually amazing never even had a hiccup, thanks for the amazing tool dude

I understand there was an update. How do we know when the script is good to use? Thanks.

Back up and running, using the bot as I type this. Please quote this post with an amount if you would like a refund.

It seems the bot is currently broken (after RuneMate update). Not sure if it's bot-specific or it's a RuneMate error but:

RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested exception is:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.runemate.commons.internal.locations.TileArea (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)

Basically the bot stops after 5 seconds or so! Be careful when using the bot right now so that you don't waste money.

EDIT: this has been fixed!

Last edited:
It seems the bot is currently broken (after RuneMate update). Not sure if it's bot-specific or it's a RuneMate error but:

RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested exception is:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.runemate.commons.internal.locations.TileArea (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)

Basically the bot stops after 5 seconds or so!

Same thing here. Lost like 0.30$ because of it.

Used this for hours and hours without an issue, but today when I set it and went out it just stood at the bank for 5 hours on end for no reason. Am I likely to get a ban for this? Wasn't even repeating an action. Could I also get a refund as it only completed 1 game in almost 6 hours. Log attached

Attachments

• Regal Wintertodt 9-17 11-51-29.log
    15.8 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.