Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have it up and running again. Was confused as to why it had 650 points, inv full of fletched wood and standing at the door waiting for a 77% wintertodt to die. I was in the wrong world. Lawl.

If i dont get the pet today i dont know what else to do anymore :p

The recent RuneMate Update might have broken the script.

I'm getting this error:

00:03:53 WARN Failed to select SpriteItem(name:Knife, quantity: 1, index: 1, origin: INVENTORY)
00:03:53 WARN Failed to find or select SpriteItem(name:Knife, quantity: 1, index: 1, origin: INVENTORY) or SpriteItem(name:Bruma root, quantity: 1, index: 27, origin: INVENTORY)
00:03:54 INFO Fletching more Bruma kindling
00:03:54 WARN Failed to select SpriteItem(name:Knife, quantity: 1, index: 1, origin: INVENTORY)
00:03:54 WARN Failed to find or select SpriteItem(name:Knife, quantity: 1, index: 1, origin: INVENTORY) or SpriteItem(name:Bruma root, quantity: 1, index: 27, origin: INVENTORY)

Even though I have a knife in the inventory.

UPDATE 1: Turning off Intelligent Fletching allows the bot to continue and it works fine!

UPDATE 2: Issue has been resolved with the 101.3 RuneMate Update. Fletching works fine again.

Last edited:
Broke again today, this $1.00 I've wasted on restarting since the last break.

update: wasn't working earlier, seems to be fine for now. It's an amazing bot when it does work when updates aren't breaking it.

Last edited:
Broke again today, this $1.00 I've wasted on restarting since the last break.

update: wasn't working earlier, seems to be fine for now. It's an amazing bot when it does work when updates aren't breaking it.
Sent $1. Nothing I can do when client updates break stuff unfortunately.

Just got my 99 FM.
Took me about 620 Wintertodt kills from 50.
With fletching and reduced tile dmg.

Thank you, will be using on alt soon. Still havnt got the pet aswell. So might give it a few more hours.

Hey guys, I am planning to start this bot on my HCIM with 10 hp. Someone who is experienced with this?

Woah was trying the bot, forgot my cash was running low. Ran out of cash and my HCIM died.
Bye 80 agility, 80 thieving hehe

perff.png
Perfect bot

Stopped after cutting first inven of logs and wouldnt fletch them. Just stood there and did nothing

Everything works great, is there any way to add Swordfish to the Food List? Other than that I love this!

Last edited:
Tried to run bot for 6 hours with breaks and it got about 2.5 hour in and then stopped. Charged me for 14 hours of playtime. The first three are what I woke up to and it was paused. then I press play and the fourth one happens but it wouldn't let me get to the log to screencap it. I'd just like my money back since I was planning on using this to 99 anyways but if I get charged for nearly 12 hours of gameplay I didn't get then I wont be using this bot for it. Thank you for your time.

Attachments

• regal bot.JPG
    regal bot.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 3
  • regal bot 2.JPG
    regal bot 2.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 3
  • regal bot 3.JPG
    regal bot 3.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 4
  • regal 1.JPG
    regal 1.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 2
Does this move the camera at all? Feel like it isn't but haven't watched it for long enough.

Stopped after cutting first inven of logs and wouldnt fletch them. Just stood there and did nothing

I recommend restarting OSRS and RM and trying again. The bot is fully functional ATM.

banking doesn't work

I recommend restarting OSRS and RM and trying again. The bot is fully functional ATM.

Everything works great, is there any way to add Swordfish to the Food List? Other than that I love this!

Will do when I have time.

Tried to run bot for 6 hours with breaks and it got about 2.5 hour in and then stopped. Charged me for 14 hours of playtime. The first three are what I woke up to and it was paused. then I press play and the fourth one happens but it wouldn't let me get to the log to screencap it. I'd just like my money back since I was planning on using this to 99 anyways but if I get charged for nearly 12 hours of gameplay I didn't get then I wont be using this bot for it. Thank you for your time.

No time to look into cause atm but refend sent.

Does this move the camera at all? Feel like it isn't but haven't watched it for long enough.

Yes it does.

Works really well but clicks tend to be kinda slow which can affect getting 750 points on time. Overall great but if the speed could be fixed profit would be much higher...

Last edited:
Hey, is it currently able to repair braziers? I haven't seen the bot do it yet after running it for 1 hour, with multiple braziers broken in front of its face. Apart from that great work on the bot!

Hey, is it currently able to repair braziers? I haven't seen the bot do it yet after running it for 1 hour, with multiple braziers broken in front of its face. Apart from that great work on the bot!
Yes, I got a construction level today. It just very highly prioritizes staying high HP, so it almost always eats instead of repairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.