Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bde

Hey,

I tried the pro version of your bot for 1,5hour. I Think it needs a small update or something Because I only finished 1 trip succesful.

I used standard settings and use 10 trouts in inventory, 90hp 53fm. It just uses so much food for 1 trip.

Am I doing something wrong or do we need an update?

Cheers anyway.
King

bde... you do know wintertodt scales to your hp in terms of damage... of course ur gonna go thru so much trouts... u should be using sharks or so.

bde

bde... you do know wintertodt scales to your hp in terms of damage... of course ur gonna go thru so much trouts... u should be using sharks or so.
Thanks, solved!

Moved to brews which enables the bot and my account to be succesful :).

However, bot gets stuck running to the bank everytime.

When the bot is returning from wintertodt to the bank getting new food it gets stuck just before the bank. It does not move into the bank.

Kind regards,
King

Edit: this is where its get stuck

Fcjtfey
Fcjtfey.png

Last edited:
Thanks, solved!

Moved to brews which enables the bot and my account to be succesful :).

However, bot gets stuck running to the bank everytime.

When the bot is returning from wintertodt to the bank getting new food it gets stuck just before the bank. It does not move into the bank.

Kind regards,
King

Edit: this is where its get stuck

Fcjtfey
Fcjtfey.png
Turn off roofs. In next update bot will do so automatically.

So far I've used this for about 4 hours and it works perfectly.

Haven't come close to dying, and I'm a 10HP HCIM until I get 99 FM.

Hoping it stays that way! :)

Also, 50-72 Firemaking in 4h 30m. Not bad at all.

Ran the bot, worked 3 minutes, and got the error message;
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: JsonNull
at com.google.gson.JsonElement.getAsString(ouc:32)
at author.IIiiIIiiiI.this(ka:51)
at author.iiIIiIiIiI.if(ea:112)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:86)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:49)
at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
at javafx.scene.Node.fireEvent(Node.java:8411)
at javafx.scene.control.Button.fire(Button.java:185)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.ButtonBehavior.mouseReleased(ButtonBehavior.java:182)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(BehaviorSkinBase.java:96)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(BehaviorSkinBase.java:89)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:218)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:80)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:54)
at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Scene.java:3757)
at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1500(Scene.java:3485)
at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processMouseEvent(Scene.java:1762)
at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Scene.java:2494)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:394)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:295)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$353(GlassViewEventHandler.java:432)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(QuantumToolkit.java:389)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(GlassViewEventHandler.java:431)
at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(View.java:555)
at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(View.java:937)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$147(WinApplication.java:177)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Also, 50-72 Firemaking in 4h 30m. Not bad at all.

It's safer and more efficient to get 17-19hp.

Ran the bot, worked 3 minutes, and got the error message;

Restart osrs + rm and lmk if you encounter it again. Looks like a weird one-off bug

It's safer and more efficient to get 17-19hp.

I don't doubt it, in fact i'll be slowly raising my HP while taking the minimum damage as my FM level goes up, but I haven't even come CLOSE to death and that says a lot for this bot.

Manually (based on past experience) I'd have almost killed this HCIM like, 6 times in the past 10 hours lol.

Edit: Currently I can get up to 16 HP without taking more damage, so a max hit of 3 still.

Is there any anti-detection measures in place with this? Would be really cool.
Don't get me wrong, it's a great script and worth the money! Thank you!

i'd really like it if the wintertodt bot would bank if i had less than 12 food, and eat up to full between rounds. I'm getting pwned and showing up for the next round with 8 food at half hp ... ends up geting logs and then walking to the entrance while the wintertodt is at 80%

8 food is the highest option for "minimum food before banking" which is simply not enough for my 80 hp nigga - i aint tryina use sharks for this lol

Bot ran great for like 3 days straight (10+ hrs each day) but now it's getting stuck trying to grab an axe (have d axe in my inventory). Still a great bot, just think there's a bug or something happening. Hope it gets fixed soon!

Is there any anti-detection measures in place with this? Would be really cool.
Don't get me wrong, it's a great script and worth the money! Thank you!
Yes

i'd really like it if the wintertodt bot would bank if i had less than 12 food, and eat up to full between rounds. I'm getting pwned and showing up for the next round with 8 food at half hp ... ends up geting logs and then walking to the entrance while the wintertodt is at 80%

8 food is the highest option for "minimum food before banking" which is simply not enough for my 80 hp nigga - i aint tryina use sharks for this lol
I'd recommend brews for high hitpoint users. If you're using more than 8 food per kill you should really reconsider the food type you're using. Something like salmons just isn't going to be effective enough with the damage you'll take.

Bot ran great for like 3 days straight (10+ hrs each day) but now it's getting stuck trying to grab an axe (have d axe in my inventory). Still a great bot, just think there's a bug or something happening. Hope it gets fixed soon!
Please post logs and PM/post a censored screenshot of your gear + inventory when this occurs.

I'd recommend brews for high hitpoint users. If you're using more than 8 food per kill you should really reconsider the food type you're using. Something like salmons just isn't going to be effective enough with the damage you'll take.

I guess you didn't quite understand my issue. What I really want is for it to always go to the bank after a round.
Would that be possible? could even mark it as a "super advanced option" box or whatever.

I understand your reasoning to limit this sort of thing know it could run just fine because I got more pieces of warm-gear and now most rounds it only eats 2-3 tuna. I'd say that about 1/5 rounds that fails to earn a box it's always just seconds away from banking 2-3 more tinder for the 500 points before it runs back to safety to wait for end of the round, except it doesn't because it started the round with less food and a fkn crate in it's inventory.

Already past lvl 80, the hp cutoff is fine and the bot has never died on me. The programming behind the bot is 10/10, I just really wish you could change this. It legitimately earns me a solid profit if I run tuna, but eats over 60k worth of shark an hour, and always gets mad exp/hour

wintertodt

I close my browser and see the exact situation playing out. Bot running to safety 3 seconds away from getting enough points for the crate. :mad:

cmb

so all this does is chops. when it tries to fletch it stands there, when i select burn only it spams clicking roots.
Removing Woodcutting Failed.
00:03:59 DEBUG Skill not contained Fletching
00:03:59 DEBUG Adding Fletching
00:03:59 DEBUG Skill not contained Woodcutting
00:03:59 DEBUG Adding Woodcutting
00:04:00 INFO Fletching more Bruma kindling
00:04:00 WARN Failed to find or select SpriteItem(name:Knife, quantity: 1, index: 2, origin: INVENTORY) or null
00:04:01 INFO Fletching more Bruma kindling
00:04:01 WARN Failed to find or select SpriteItem(name:Knife, quantity: 1, index: 2, origin: INVENTORY) or null
00:04:02 INFO Fletching more Bruma kindling
00:04:02 WARN Failed to find or select SpriteItem(name:Knife, quantity: 1, index: 2, origin: INVENTORY) or null
00:04:04 INFO Fletching more Bruma kindling
00:04:04 WARN Failed to find or select SpriteItem(name:Knife, quantity: 1, index: 2, origin: INVENTORY) or null
00:04:05 INFO Fletching more Bruma kindling
00:04:05 WARN Failed to find or select SpriteItem(name:Knife, quantity: 1, index: 2, origin: INVENTORY) or null
00:04:06 DEBUG We have 12max health. We will next eat at 6
00:04:09 DEBUG We have 12max health. We will next eat at 7
00:04:11 DEBUG We have 12max health. We will next eat at 6
00:04:13 DEBUG We have 12max health. We will next eat at 6
00:04:16 DEBUG We have 12max health. We will next eat at 6
00:04:17 DEBUG We have 12max health. We will next eat at 7
00:04:18 DEBUG We have 12max health. We will next eat at 7
00:04:20 INFO Going to bank
00:04:24 WARN Tinderbox has price of 47. Id of item was 590.
00:04:24 WARN Knife has price of 33. Id of item was 946.
00:04:24 WARN Knife has price of 33. Id of item was 946.
00:04:24 WARN Tinderbox has price of 47. Id of item was 590.

Screenshot - 8d82d6331f8d1d0b47b6291f34ca10b4 - Gyazo

Last edited:
Please post logs and PM/post a censored screenshot of your gear + inventory when this occurs.

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\drums\RuneMate\logs\Regal Wintertodt 4-03 22-05-30.log
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 SEVERE Failed to prepare a callback for onNpcAnimationChanged, things may behave unexpectedly.
00:00:00 INFO Welcome to Regal Wintertodt! Please select your desired settings.
00:00:00 DEBUG Skill FIREMAKING loaded from resources...
00:00:00 DEBUG Skill FLETCHING loaded from resources...
00:00:00 DEBUG Skill WOODCUTTING loaded from resources...
00:00:01 WARN Adding stop time listeners
00:00:12 INFO We will use special spots to dodge snowfall damage
00:00:15 INFO Set food amount to withdraw to 3
00:00:16 INFO Set food amount to bank at to 1
00:00:18 INFO Using food Cake
00:00:18 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
00:00:19 DEBUG Child 0class javafx.scene.layout.VBox
00:00:19 DEBUG class javafx.scene.layout.VBox: Children: [HBox@4768b9, HBox@126602e, RadioButton@13f2a38[styleClass=radio-button]'Open Crates', HBox@1ac1926, HBox@1dad4a, HBox@be9a77, HBox@760e32]
00:00:19 DEBUG class javafx.scene.layout.HBox: Children: [RadioButton@984926[styleClass=radio-button]'Burn only', RadioButton@b0b290[styleClass=radio-button]'Intelligent Fletching']
00:00:19 DEBUG class javafx.scene.control.RadioButton Burn only: false
00:00:19 DEBUG class javafx.scene.control.RadioButton Intelligent Fletching: true
00:00:19 DEBUG class javafx.scene.layout.HBox: Children: [RadioButton@19a87a7[styleClass=radio-button]'Use reduced dmg tile', RadioButton@8b99f6[styleClass=radio-button]'Chop normally']
00:00:19 DEBUG class javafx.scene.control.RadioButton Use reduced dmg tile: true
00:00:19 DEBUG class javafx.scene.control.RadioButton Chop normally: false
00:00:19 DEBUG class javafx.scene.control.RadioButton Open Crates: true
00:00:19 DEBUG class javafx.scene.layout.HBox: Children: [Label@1b2866f[styleClass=label]'Food: ', ComboBox@151e4b2[styleClass=combo-box-base combo-box]]
00:00:19 DEBUG class javafx.scene.control.ComboBox: Cake
00:00:19 DEBUG class javafx.scene.layout.HBox: Children: [Label@5ee477[styleClass=label]'Food to Withdraw:', ComboBox@13e846d[styleClass=combo-box-base combo-box]]
00:00:19 DEBUG class javafx.scene.control.ComboBox: 3
00:00:19 DEBUG class javafx.scene.layout.HBox: Children: [Label@1e2561c[styleClass=label]'Minimum food before banking:', ComboBox@946c0b[styleClass=combo-box-base combo-box]]
00:00:19 DEBUG class javafx.scene.control.ComboBox: 1
00:00:19 DEBUG class javafx.scene.layout.HBox: Children: [Label@16087d8[styleClass=label]'Health % to eat at: ', Slider@5b555f[styleClass=slider]]
00:00:19 DEBUG class javafx.scene.control.Slider: 59.0
00:00:19 DEBUG Child 1class javafx.scene.layout.HBox
00:00:19 DEBUG class javafx.scene.layout.HBox: Children: [Label[id=LB_StopTxt, styleClass=label]'Stop After:', VBox@1d23871, VBox@133e653]
00:00:19 DEBUG class javafx.scene.layout.VBox: Children: [TextField[id=HoursText, styleClass=text-input text-field]]
00:00:19 DEBUG class javafx.scene.control.TextField:
00:00:19 DEBUG class javafx.scene.layout.VBox: Children: [TextField[id=MinutesText, styleClass=text-input text-field]]
00:00:19 DEBUG class javafx.scene.control.TextField:
00:00:19 DEBUG Saved Settings in C:\Users\drums\RuneMate\bots\storage\RegalWintertodt
00:00:25 DEBUG We have -1max health. We will next eat at 0
00:00:25 SEVERE Null NPC or interaction string in interactWith!
00:00:26 WARN Hammer has price of 32. Id of item was 2347.
00:00:26 WARN Knife has price of 33. Id of item was 946.
00:00:26 WARN Cake has price of 157. Id of item was 1891.
00:00:26 WARN Tinderbox has price of 47. Id of item was 590.

Screenshot - 30996057a4e88cfd9cbdc453d8f7520b - Gyazo

Status
Not open for further replies.