Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you didn't quite understand my issue. What I really want is for it to always go to the bank after a round.
Would that be possible? could even mark it as a "super advanced option" box or whatever.

I understand your reasoning to limit this sort of thing know it could run just fine because I got more pieces of warm-gear and now most rounds it only eats 2-3 tuna. I'd say that about 1/5 rounds that fails to earn a box it's always just seconds away from banking 2-3 more tinder for the 500 points before it runs back to safety to wait for end of the round, except it doesn't because it started the round with less food and a fkn crate in it's inventory.

Already past lvl 80, the hp cutoff is fine and the bot has never died on me. The programming behind the bot is 10/10, I just really wish you could change this. It legitimately earns me a solid profit if I run tuna, but eats over 60k worth of shark an hour, and always gets mad exp/hour

wintertodt

I close my browser and see the exact situation playing out. Bot running to safety 3 seconds away from getting enough points for the crate. :mad:
For it to go to bank every time after a round, just set the food values to something like withdraw 9 and bank at 8. That way it will bank any time you eat at least 1 food every kill, which will be every kill. If you're using more than 8 food in a kill, you need to upgrade your food.

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at
Thank you. Runemate must be failing to find the axe in your inventory for some reason. Are you still experiencing this bug or was it a one-time issue? Usually restarting rm + osrs fixes those kinds of things but if the bug is persisting I may need to make a change.

just set the food values to something like withdraw 9 and bank at 8. That way it will bank any time you eat at least 1 food every kill, which will be every kill.
It's funny you picked those numbers because it wouldn't work like that, due to the bizarre intervals you've set up in the dropdowns. If you set it to "withdraw 9/8 food minimum before banking" it will bank if it gets to 7 food or less. If there happened to be a "9 minimum food before banking" it would work as you described, though.

If you're using more than 8 food in a kill, you need to upgrade your food.
You're just dancing around my "issue" lol. I would upgrade the food, except it skips from tuna to sharks/karambwans/brews. What about lobs/swordies? Why are those missing, yet ANCHOVIES are an option? Who would ever use anchovies even shrimp are better.

It's funny you picked those numbers because it wouldn't work like that, due to the bizarre intervals you've set up in the dropdowns. If you set it to "withdraw 9/8 food minimum before banking" it will bank if it gets to 7 food or less. If there happened to be a "9 minimum food before banking" it would work as you described, though.

You're just dancing around my "issue" lol. I would upgrade the food, except it skips from tuna to sharks/karambwans/brews. What about lobs/swordies? Why are those missing, yet ANCHOVIES are an option? Who would ever use anchovies even shrimp are better.
Someone requested anchovies. Monkfish, lobsters, and karambwan should all be in the food list as options.

Thank you. Runemate must be failing to find the axe in your inventory for some reason. Are you still experiencing this bug or was it a one-time issue? Usually restarting rm + osrs fixes those kinds of things but if the bug is persisting I may need to make a change.

It's still failing :/ 95 firemaking on the ironman too so I'm close to being able to start really playing haha

Blazin all them herbs
just wanted to share a almost 6 hour proggy.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    80.7 KB · Views: 21

Disregard, we're up and working again!!!

Hey! I have one piece of feedback: Would it be possible to auto-drop empty jugs when using Jar of Wine as food? The problem is that the empty jugs clog inventory space and make it so you can't chop as much before burning. Otherwise, awesome work!

Edit: Similar feature request, what about a "Don't pickup hammer" option which would free up another inventory space for people on world 309 since somebody else can fix it.

Actually, the above post was written for the lite version. The lite version is working perfectly, but when I upgraded to the paid one, it gets stuck! Seems like it stops running once I run out of Jugs of Wine.

Hey! I have one piece of feedback: Would it be possible to auto-drop empty jugs when using Jar of Wine as food? The problem is that the empty jugs clog inventory space and make it so you can't chop as much before burning. Otherwise, awesome work!

Edit: Similar feature request, what about a "Don't pickup hammer" option which would free up another inventory space for people on world 309 since somebody else can fix it.

Actually, the above post was written for the lite version. The lite version is working perfectly, but when I upgraded to the paid one, it gets stuck! Seems like it stops running once I run out of Jugs of Wine.
I've considered options like these, but the performance difference would be almost meaningless, and IMO it's not worth cluttering up the options menu.

Additionally, the lite/premium versions work off of the exact same code besides the time limit portion. If you experience an issue, I recommend you first restart osrs + rm. If it still shows up on the 2nd run, post here for help. I'll need a description of what happened (if you saw it) and I'll also almost always need log files to track down the bug.

Hey man, thanks for your quick reply! Everything seems to be running smoothly. I think I just screwed it up by trying to manually drop jugs once. Once I restarted, it worked fine. Sweet bot! And good point about cluttering up the options menu.

The bot seems unable to locate the door to wintertodt, resulting in the user just standing outside the door doing nothing.

Was using it, acc is 85+ firemaking but was giving me this
5b9cdd2dd1d5fb0d82bb8041f4e0a6ae.png

Screenshot - 5b9cdd2dd1d5fb0d82bb8041f4e0a6ae - Gyazo and only opened 2 chests. After watching it a little bit I noticed it was running around with logs in the inventory.

Last edited:
i noticed that if the bot dies (after respawning in fally) it would get stuck running at the agility shortcut over the wall by the west bank instead of grabbing a necklace and rubbing it

bot getting stuck at door and running around aimlessly when you manually click in. please fix......

Ever since the recent RuneMate update, I've found many of the Regal bots performing strangely. I used to be able to run this bot for hours on end, but after the RuneMate update the bot tends to get stuck on the door. I have noticed that if I shake/reposition my camera a little while the bot is stuck, it will regain functionality and unstuck itself until the next time it has to walk through the door. I hope this gets fixed soon (along with thieving) but aside from that, no issues whatsoever. Maxed firemaking in under a week!

The bot seems unable to locate the door to wintertodt, resulting in the user just standing outside the door doing nothing.

Was using it, acc is 85+ firemaking but was giving me this and only opened 2 chests. After watching it a little bit I noticed it was running around with logs in the inventory.

Bot no longer working, takes the money then gets stuck at door. 1/5

bot getting stuck at door and running around aimlessly when you manually click in. please fix......

Ever since the recent RuneMate update, I've found many of the Regal bots performing strangely. I used to be able to run this bot for hours on end, but after the RuneMate update the bot tends to get stuck on the door. I have noticed that if I shake/reposition my camera a little while the bot is stuck, it will regain functionality and unstuck itself until the next time it has to walk through the door. I hope this gets fixed soon (along with thieving) but aside from that, no issues whatsoever. Maxed firemaking in under a week!

I believe cloud broke something this afternoon with a client update he then reverted. I've just ran for over 3 hours with no issues. Restart your osrs + rm clients to allow for updates and try again, although they might break again tomorrow since Thursday is update day for OSRS.

6NN1ScY.png

0afbf59711fbc3840f226553ad7362ba.png
0afbf59711fbc3840f226553ad7362ba
Is this a bug or am I tripping..... Haven't even been an hr and it took 16 cents already..I would like to get my moneys worth and not get scammed or what not.

EDIT: Just took another 8 cents within like 5 mins ... Dont think this script is worth using if its just going to suck up all my money.

Last edited:
0afbf59711fbc3840f226553ad7362ba.png
0afbf59711fbc3840f226553ad7362ba
Is this a bug or am I tripping..... Haven't even been an hr and it took 16 cents already..I would like to get my moneys worth and not get scammed or what not.

EDIT: Just took another 8 cents within like 5 mins ... Dont think this script is worth using if its just going to suck up all my money.
It is not the bot, it is the Runemate platform. See here for details: Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ

I wanted to ask about getting a partial refund because I misunderstood the billing and payments part of runemate premium bots. Before anything else, I completely understand that this is on me, and now I understand how to correctly use the bot so I don't get charged constantly.

I've used the bot for about ~~5.5 hours (checked through logs) which comes out to a $0.48~~ 7 hours, $0.56 charge; however, because of pauses, restarts, etc, I've racked up $1.04 in charges. Is there any possibility of getting a partial refund for some the money I spent on mistakes?

No worries if that's a problem, I still have more credit, and, like I said, I now understand how to use the system so there won't be issues in the future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.