Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I try to upload the files the logs map is empty, when I drag in into the box it says ''The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension''
I just refunded you $0.80 which is 10h of wtodt, dont worry about it.

Once you run out of run energy, it doesn't re-toggle run so now my low level account will fail every match, please implement re-runing

A Lovely bot for the little time i got to use it. Botted for about 2 hours yesterday, with the break generator and all that shebang. logged off overnight, then started the bot up and literally got banned in 2 minutes. not sure what set the alarms off. :(

Noticeably F.A.T.
8 hours a day botting, 0 breaks
10 HP
6 jugs of wine, w/o safe spotting.
I've made over 8m with a free 99. Thank you @Snufalufugus for the pro bot.
58rJ3E7.png

Best Bot ever! Thanks mate!. But bot can´t count LOL. When I say 13 Fodd anyway he withdraw sometimes 11,12, or 15

It would be better if bot withdraw everytime with "withdraw x" cause it just fails when clicking single on jugs. when i need 4 jugs he clicks 5 times

When going back to the bank it will sometimes Misclick the bank chest and walk behind the tent for a few seconds before going back to the chest. Another issue is when running back to the bank chest it will sometimes click just on the side of the tent and not even the bank chest but will correct itself after a few seconds. I'm not sure if this is part of the script or not, but thought I'd point it out. Great script.

Best Bot ever! Thanks mate!. But bot can´t count LOL. When I say 13 Fodd anyway he withdraw sometimes 11,12, or 15

It would be better if bot withdraw everytime with "withdraw x" cause it just fails when clicking single on jugs. when i need 4 jugs he clicks 5 times

It's not human like to withdraw-x every time, IMO.

When going back to the bank it will sometimes Misclick the bank chest and walk behind the tent for a few seconds before going back to the chest. Another issue is when running back to the bank chest it will sometimes click just on the side of the tent and not even the bank chest but will correct itself after a few seconds. I'm not sure if this is part of the script or not, but thought I'd point it out. Great script.

Part of runemate's built-in antiban is a human-like mouse, which causes misclicks when you click on things while the player is moving. The only way I can fix it is by only clicking the bank when the player isn't moving, which causes a bot-like stop every time you bank.

need to test the sara brews havent tested them quite yet anyways seems to click awfully a lot when trying to chop tree and then trying to burn seems like it misclicks a lot

Hey,
The bot stops itself immediately after I start it, not sure what's going on, tried multiple times and each time it also took credits out.
I think it might have to do with the client update.
Heres the log.
00:00:01 DEBUG Settings Profile: 10 HP
00:00:01 DEBUG UI loaded
00:00:01 INFO Welcome to Regal Wintertodt! Please select your desired settings.
00:00:05 INFO Using food Trout
00:00:05 INFO Changing root task
00:00:06 INFO Set food quantity to 5
00:00:08 DEBUG Changing root task
00:00:08 INFO We will eat at 50% health
00:00:13 INFO Walking to Brazier [1620, 3997, 0]
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.RegionPath.buildBetween(dad:18)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.RegionPath.buildBetween(dad:134)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.RegionPath.buildBetween(dad:133)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.RegionPath.buildTo(dad:196)
at robot.IiIIiIiIIi.false(f:47)
at robot.iiiIiIIIIi.execute(h:175)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(qlc:67)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(pfc:169)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(uic:13191)
at nul.iIIiIIiiiIIIi.run(yyc:111)

Edit: Working well again. Is there any chance I am able to receive a refund for the lost hours?

Last edited:
Hey,
The bot stops itself immediately after I start it, not sure what's going on, tried multiple times and each time it also took credits out.
I think it might have to do with the client update.
Heres the log.
00:00:01 DEBUG Settings Profile: 10 HP
00:00:01 DEBUG UI loaded
00:00:01 INFO Welcome to Regal Wintertodt! Please select your desired settings.
00:00:05 INFO Using food Trout
00:00:05 INFO Changing root task
00:00:06 INFO Set food quantity to 5
00:00:08 DEBUG Changing root task
00:00:08 INFO We will eat at 50% health
00:00:13 INFO Walking to Brazier [1620, 3997, 0]
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.RegionPath.buildBetween(dad:18)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.RegionPath.buildBetween(dad:134)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.RegionPath.buildBetween(dad:133)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.RegionPath.buildTo(dad:196)
at robot.IiIIiIiIIi.false(f:47)
at robot.iiiIiIIIIi.execute(h:175)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(qlc:67)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(pfc:169)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(uic:13191)
at nul.iIIiIIiiiIIIi.run(yyc:111)

Edit: Working well again. Is there any chance I am able to receive a refund for the lost hours?
IDK how many times you ran it but I sent you $0.24 to cover 3 hrs

Retired Bot Developer
Hey, can you have it eat up to full when in the bank (or have an option to do so)?

Status
Not open for further replies.