Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did, but I had food already and a full inventory, when I returned it was at the bank sitting there, I logged out entirely for the evening then returned to a ban.

e111f5bd2e.png

Got me 99 thanks! <3
31823092e7.png

Had been going amazing. I actually just finished doing a few basic quests and brought the acc back to Wintertodt to continue firemaking for the night while I slept. While I was watching the first 1-2 rounds before letting it run for the night, my account got a 2 day ban. Yeah I have been suiciding 50-93 which is the current level I got it too. Weird I get banned after doing some quests manual. Well I am upset :( 2 day, but probs will end up permed. Got it to 70 agility botting as well :(

If anyone's reading this...spend your money on something else. This bot needs more work. Drastic work. Struggling to get 500 points every round.
^just fucked around with some configuration settings and it's working as intended. Obviously not as efficient as a human but it manages 500 pts every round.

Stupidity on possibly my part:
Don't make the same mistake as I did of pausing the bot thinking that it will stop deducting cash. I paused it at 16 minutes and came back to see 4 hours of money deducted. Smh..
Always stop your bots, not pause.

Last edited:
Please refund me 7 hours. It logged out after 5 hours and kept running for 12 hours.
I used this bot a lot and this happened twice, the first time I did not ask for a refund because your bots are great to use. The fishing trawler bot also charged me while it did nothing untill I restarted it and I still used it to get the full costume without asking for a refund.
But this time it charged me for 7 hours while it was logged out. I think it's fair to ask for one now.

Last edited:
eats 2 slices a cake even though 1 gets me to max hp? I'm currently 10 hp and set it to eat at 70% but it eats 2 slices not 1.

Please refund me 7 hours. It logged out after 5 hours and kept running for 12 hours.
I used this bot a lot and this happened twice, the first time I did not ask for a refund because your bots are great to use. The fishing trawler bot also charged me while it did nothing untill I restarted it and I still used it to get the full costume without asking for a refund.
But this time it charged me for 7 hours while it was logged out. I think it's fair to ask for one now.

Sorry for your poor experience. Please post the logs from your session and clarify - are you running this on a runemate account with the correct runescape login information input?

eats 2 slices a cake even though 1 gets me to max hp? I'm currently 10 hp and set it to eat at 70% but it eats 2 slices not 1.

Will push hopeful fix this weekend.

also the bot cancels the animation to fix the fire pit so you never get the xp from it. Feels bad man :/

Yes the login details should be correct, it used to work perfectly but since 2 updates ago it freezes on the red 'click here to play'' button after logging in. Sorry but how do I get the logs? I'm new to Runemate and pretty much only use your bots.

also banks if it eats 1 cake even though the 5 cake option is selected
That's because it doesn't start a kill without the required amount of food. The bot needs to be flexible enough to work for people who aren't low HP as well.

Yes the login details should be correct, it used to work perfectly but since 2 updates ago it freezes on the red 'click here to play'' button after logging in. Sorry but how do I get the logs? I'm new to Runemate and pretty much only use your bots.
In your Runemate client go to Help -> View logs and look for the Regal Wintertodt file from the time you ran the bot. Please post the other log files in that folder from the same time as well since that might be a client issue.

In your Runemate client go to Help -> View logs and look for the Regal Wintertodt file from the time you ran the bot. Please post the other log files in that folder from the same time as well since that might be a client issue.

When I try to upload the files the logs map is empty, when I drag in into the box it says ''The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension''

Status
Not open for further replies.