Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you make the bot drop jugs? it sometimes picks them up when it tries to click the safe square. it makes sense to "misclick" and pick them up, but its holding them and banking them which may be suspicious

Does anyone know a world besides world 9 people play wintertodt on? Hoping to find one less laggy.
Also, should I solo, or be in a world with other players? Can bot solo?

Just ran it for an hour, got great points and loot. Love the script! However, I started bot immediately and selected it to stop at 55 mins... it went 6 minutes over )= is it possible to get a refund for the 8 cents? Ran for 1:01, just a minute over lol

Does anyone know a world besides world 9 people play wintertodt on? Hoping to find one less laggy.
Also, should I solo, or be in a world with other players? Can bot solo?

Just ran it for an hour, got great points and loot. Love the script! However, I started bot immediately and selected it to stop at 55 mins... it went 6 minutes over )= is it possible to get a refund for the 8 cents? Ran for 1:01, just a minute over lol
Sent. In the future give yourself a bigger margin, it won't stop until you're in a safe place (outside the arena) so if you last multiple trips in an inv of food it might take a while to leave.

Sent. In the future give yourself a bigger margin, it won't stop until you're in a safe place (outside the arena) so if you last multiple trips in an inv of food it might take a while to leave.
Gotcha, thank you! Hella surprised at 50 firemaking I could get over 200k per hour. Love the s c r i p t

How do you people get 200k xp/hour with this lol? I only manage to get 75K per hour. I also find it to be very inconsistent. Sometimes I manage to get 500 points with plenty of time left, other times it struggles to get 300 points. I only bring 5 jugs of wine so I have plenty of inventory space. I also use intelligent fletching by the way. What's the problem?

Also really annoying that when I select 5 pieces of food, it takes out 6 from the bank :S

How do you people get 200k xp/hour with this lol? I only manage to get 75K per hour. I also find it to be very inconsistent. Sometimes I manage to get 500 points with plenty of time left, other times it struggles to get 300 points. I only bring 5 jugs of wine so I have plenty of inventory space. I also use intelligent fletching by the way. What's the problem?

Also really annoying that when I select 5 pieces of food, it takes out 6 from the bank :S
What kind of axe are you using? What is your hitpoint level?

would not recommend this bot to hardcores at the time. Bot crashed mid game and ended up dying. Bot will randomly stop working without giving an error.

The bot will not run. I am using cakes and have plenty in bank. I am also using a steal axe but I am not able to equip as I am a lvl 3 ironman.

The bot will not run. I am using cakes and have plenty in bank. I am also using a steal axe but I am not able to equip as I am a lvl 3 ironman.
Osrs is not supported at the moment because of the update today. The runemate exec's need time to repair it.

Hey there! I've been having some issues and wonder if you could help. I don’t know if its due to an update that I’m not aware of. lately, I've either just been getting stuck at the bank, stuck at the brazier with no logs/kindlings or whatever its called, It would fletch all the logs but it won’t proceed to the brazier unless I click near the brazier myself.. I've realized that sometimes when all the logs are fletched it has knifed selected and maybe gets stuck there also same with wine, selects and empty jug, ive tried with other food, but will do 1-2 runs fine and then start getting stuck. aside from all this its been great. thanks!

Hey there! I've been having some issues and wonder if you could help. I don’t know if its due to an update that I’m not aware of. lately, I've either just been getting stuck at the bank, stuck at the brazier with no logs/kindlings or whatever its called, It would fletch all the logs but it won’t proceed to the brazier unless I click near the brazier myself.. I've realized that sometimes when all the logs are fletched it has knifed selected and maybe gets stuck there also same with wine, selects and empty jug, ive tried with other food, but will do 1-2 runs fine and then start getting stuck. aside from all this its been great. thanks!
Thank you for the feedback. Please post the logs from a session where this happened. I'll try to find the cause of this issue ASAP.

Thank you for the feedback. Please post the logs from a session where this happened. I'll try to find the cause of this issue ASAP.
i think i' see what the issue is, i tried again today and it seems like the camera isn't rotating for the bot to proceed from the bruma area to the brazier and once finished back to the cutting logs. When i tried again today, i'll be sending you what happens.Thanks for the reply!

This one from was two days ago i believe, hope its of some help. if not i'll start one today and let you know.

Attachments

• 20180828193648_Regal Wintertodt.txt
    45.5 KB · Views: 2
unfortunetly i have to do this as i have wased a lot of money. the amount of times i have lost 8-10 cents with your bot will be well and trully over 10$ from unfortunelty the bot crashing or the bot actually not respnding to anything (this is over all your bots) not just this one. i love all your work mte just the $ i have lost has been heaps.

completely not worth the money...there is so many mistakes i cant even list them all, 1st it basically banks every kill it gets even with like 10 food, takes minutes to go to bank and back, doesnt start cutting the logs right away, most of the times only starts to cut when boss is already at like 40% health, doesnt click right away in brazier, so many bugs i cant understand why is it prime... free one does the same just as good (or in this case buggy)

shame because your bots are usually quite good, this one definitely needs updating to keep it premium...

Last edited:
Bot withdraws full inventory of food and then shuts off. wasted my money now almost 50c on this thing just to have it crash 4 times...

Needs work, just withdraws all the food and spams attempting to cut wood. Fix please....

Status
Not open for further replies.