Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Tithe Farm [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I've already submited a review. But I'm adding screenshots as proof of the bot only gaining 37k xp over 9 hours.
Not only wasted my time, I'm probably likely to have a mark against my account seeing as the bot was constantly clicking on the patches with no avail.
osrs screenshots.PNG Tthe farming.PNG

hello?? not working... taking away money but stays at door after picking up seeds and never plants them

Okay, so I've already submited a review. But I'm adding screenshots as proof of the bot only gaining 37k xp over 9 hours.
Not only wasted my time, I'm probably likely to have a mark against my account seeing as the bot was constantly clicking on the patches with no avail.
View attachment 6739 View attachment 6740

Post the logs from the sessions you'd like refunded and I'll issue them accordingly.

hello?? not working... taking away money but stays at door after picking up seeds and never plants them

Post the logs from whatever session you had this issue in and I'll look into it ASAP.

Post the logs from the sessions you'd like refunded and I'll issue them accordingly.

Post the logs from whatever session you had this issue in and I'll look into it ASAP.
it worked the first time the next day it picks up seed and opens door and stands there

also don't need refund but plz look into it, i wanna use the bot hopefully it gets fixed

Attachments

• sdffdsfdsfdsfds.png
    sdffdsfdsfdsfds.png
    65.5 KB · Views: 6
it worked the first time the next day it picks up seed and opens door and stands there

also don't need refund but plz look into it, i wanna use the bot hopefully it gets fixed
I always recommend you run the bot once, and if it doesn't work restart both runemate and the OSRS client. Try the bot one more time and if it doesn't work the 2nd time, it's probably not going to.

Issues with planting are basically unresolveable, but from the sounds of it your issue might be something I can fix. I'll try to look into it by the end of the weekend, and I'll tag you in a post when I have something meaningful to share.

hey i ran this for around 5$ worth of credits of which it stopped working for multiple hours several times and thus got my account banned.. beautiful bot i loved it for a while;... update would be nice to fix those issues a to not have to babysit. if possibly would appreciate some sort of refund of my credits. thx in advance

Works good when everything runs smooth. At one point it got stuck in a loop trying to water an empty plot.

Works good when everything runs smooth. At one point it got stuck in a loop trying to water an empty plot.

Hey I really want to run this bot long enough to get many of the tithe farm shop rewards. How long have you been running this bot, and also would using humidify spell fix that issue you were running into? Thanks

Hey I really want to run this bot long enough to get many of the tithe farm shop rewards. How long have you been running this bot, and also would using humidify spell fix that issue you were running into? Thanks
Used for about 12 hours so far, going from 49 to 70 farming. I have only used it with humidify. Low ping worlds work the best but sometimes it still misclicks and gets stuck so make sure to keep an eye on it.

Needs decent computer to run. Fairly big client window to properly click to plants.

Proven best to work with gricoller can and nearly full inventory of staminas. Farmers outfit equipped and no switches.

Does mess up time to time, but fairly stable, pulled 14+ hour sessions with 67k exp per hour with 74+ farm.

34-99 done with this.

Not sure how good idea is to use it right now as after farming guild announcement was made, the farm got way busier and as mentioned before, other people can mess the script up.

Needs decent computer to run. Fairly big client window to properly click to plants.

Proven best to work with gricoller can and nearly full inventory of staminas. Farmers outfit equipped and no switches.

Does mess up time to time, but fairly stable, pulled 14+ hour sessions with 67k exp per hour with 74+ farm.

34-99 done with this.

Not sure how good idea is to use it right now as after farming guild announcement was made, the farm got way busier and as mentioned before, other people can mess the script up.
Damn I was much to skeptical to even attempt running this bot based on others criticisms. Gratz on 99!!! I am doing the manual, slow way and am only 85 where I would be nearly 99 at this point in time!

Hi, love the bot everything working good far. I was wondering if I could get a $0.40 refund though. Ran flawlessly for four hours then I paused it and logged out. Came back 4 hours later logged in unpaused and my time went to a 7:45 hours and I got charged for the extra four I was logged out. I thought pausing it would stop the time from running, I know for next time. Thanks! Here is a a screenie
95QdSBj

Attachments

• regaltithe.PNG
    regaltithe.PNG
    17.5 KB · Views: 6
Hiya, tried starting this up today and it basically instantly crashed, it was working great yesterday so I feel like it must have been an error on my part although I don't know what I might have done. I'll post the logs below if that's any help.
00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\...\RuneMate\logs\Regal Tithe Farm 11-20 5-46-57.log
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 DEBUG file:/C:/Users/.../RuneMate/bots/storage/RegalTitheFarm/RunemateTheme.css
00:00:00 DEBUG UI loaded
00:00:00 INFO Changing root task
00:00:00 INFO Welcome to Regal Tithe Farm!
00:00:01 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
00:00:06 DEBUG Changing root task
00:00:06 INFO Walking to bank
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.RegionPath.buildBetween(dad:18)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.RegionPath.buildBetween(dad:134)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.RegionPath.buildBetween(dad:133)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.RegionPath.buildTo(dad:196)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.RegionPath.buildTo(dad:145)
at robot.iIIIIIIiIi.break(i:288)
at robot.iIIIIIIiIi.execute(i:295)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(qlc:67)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(pfc:169)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(uic:13191)
at nul.iIIiIIiiiIIIi.run(yyc:111)

edit: need to be in a world with the lowest ping to you

Last edited:
Refilling normal cans seems to be broken. The bot always misses the water barrels. Should be an easy fix, otherwise it is working well.

Edit: zooming in to increase the water barrel hitbox size seems to fix the issue

Last edited:
This bot is broken, and cannot complete runs anymore. I have been testing it for 1 week. It was working good, but today, It doesn't work at all.

Screenshot - 3d195a978f54ee330c0c106588c33ab8 - Gyazo That awkward moment a bot is ran for over nine hours and hardly harvests anything. Bro I think you need to look into this please
You have to submit the form for a refund. i know you are already going to ask broskie.
Today it is even more broken than yesterday. I had to baby sit it yesterday and change the camera angles on it every couple minutes b/c it was getting stuck, now it wont do anything.

Screenshot - 3d195a978f54ee330c0c106588c33ab8 - Gyazo That awkward moment a bot is ran for over nine hours and hardly harvests anything. Bro I think you need to look into this please

You have to submit the form for a refund. i know you are already going to ask broskie.
Today it is even more broken than yesterday. I had to baby sit it yesterday and change the camera angles on it every couple minutes b/c it was getting stuck, now it wont do anything.

I'll just make the bot free and put a warning when it's launched that it's unmaintained. If I get a huge influx of ppl running it for free and complaining I'll remove completely. PM me if u want a refund, just tell me # of hours

Status
Not open for further replies.