Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Tithe Farm [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feature request:
World Hopping when someone crashes you. I was just crashed and the bot tried to water all the guys plants. Had to restart the bot in order for it to work again..

I do not have runes or humidify unlocked but it will go to spellbook and still try to use the spell over and over again. Is there a way to not use humidify?

Attachments

• 02-28 20-20-05 - Regal Tithe Farm.txt
    20.1 KB · Views: 2
Great bot, really been liking it as I always baby sit it when doing so.
Only things I've noticed is that it doesn't equip the farmer's shirt for me, does the other 3 parts though. (I just pause it and turn in myself)

Only things I've noticed is that it doesn't equip the farmer's shirt for me, does the other 3 parts though. (I just pause it and turn in myself)
What's the exact name of the shirt for you?

Hey Snuf, everything is going well with the bot, well done! Thing is, im getting around 52k/exp an hour. Is there a way to increase this?

Feature request:
World Hopping when someone crashes you. I was just crashed and the bot tried to water all the guys plants. Had to restart the bot in order for it to work again..

Will implement this soonTM.

I do not have runes or humidify unlocked but it will go to spellbook and still try to use the spell over and over again. Is there a way to not use humidify?

Will update the bot so it doesn't do this, but the solution ATM would be to not be on lunars.

really nice bot! started at 40 ish i believe and im about to hit 80! thank you very much!

Thanks for using it :) I'm glad you're enjoying!

Hey Snuf, everything is going well with the bot, well done! Thing is, im getting around 52k/exp an hour. Is there a way to increase this?

Lunars, farmers outfit, and the highest tier fruits should get you 65-70k/hr. The XP tracker is very inaccurate unless you look at specific times, since you get huge chunks of xp right before exiting the farm.

Sorry for the late reply, but the name of the shirt is Farmer's shirt. It could be because it's on a female character maybe?
I haven't had time to test it recently, so idk if anything has changed since, but I'll try to run it later.

Sorry for the late reply, but the name of the shirt is Farmer's shirt. It could be because it's on a female character maybe?
I haven't had time to test it recently, so idk if anything has changed since, but I'll try to run it later.
No need to test, the issue is that for a male character the name is "Farmer's jacket". It will be fixed in next update.

Bot is broken once again. It gathers seeds, goes to the first spot to plant, then just pans the camera up and down and spins it around. I have lost money three times thinking it was something I may have done. It will get you banned for sure.

Noticeably F.A.T.
Bot is broken once again. It gathers seeds, goes to the first spot to plant, then just pans the camera up and down and spins it around. I have lost money three times thinking it was something I may have done. It will get you banned for sure.
it works for me

it works for me
I have tried every possible set up, different clothing, different areas to start the bot and it does nothing but pan around. It worked fine for me the last two days and today it did nothing but cost me money. I have never had much trouble with Regal bots until this mishap. Bots are tricky and that is why I tried many different start ups before I declared it as having an issue.

I have tried every possible set up, different clothing, different areas to start the bot and it does nothing but pan around. It worked fine for me the last two days and today it did nothing but cost me money. I have never had much trouble with Regal bots until this mishap. Bots are tricky and that is why I tried many different start ups before I declared it as having an issue.
I've been using the bot for a half hour at the time of posting this, and it is working fine fo rme. You can use the lite version to get the setup working so that you're not charged each time. PM me logs and screenshots of your setup and I'll take a look.

I don't know what the other person is talking about. I've been using this for awhile and still runs fine.
I always babysit though, just in case. The only "bug" I've noticed is that at times, during the planting cycle, it
will get stuck in a right click menu between watering a seed and planting the next seed. During this, the camera
does pan up and down for about 5 seconds, then it can properly resume once it's out of the right click menu.

this script is a bit wierd. it runs amazing on my old laptop. 40k per hour at 54 farming and works well for hours on but on my new laptop its not able to do even 1 full run properly.

this script is a bit wierd. it runs amazing on my old laptop. 40k per hour at 54 farming and works well for hours on but on my new laptop its not able to do even 1 full run properly.
Try restarting your runemate client. Idk why but it usually helps slowness. I think it reloads Clouse movements or something.

Try restarting your runemate client. Idk why but it usually helps slowness. I think it reloads Clouse movements or something.

Alright, will try that on my new laptop. But its not just the slowness. The camera keeps moving up and down and its unable to use the seeds on the ground even when they are in view sometimes. One time it just planted 5 seeds while it had like 50 more in inv and was just waiting for them to grow instead of using 16 seeds.

Bug report: I found the bot to the very south of the tithe farm area and the camera was continuously rotating. It was trying to use the seeds on ground but it was in the completely wrong area.

Alright, will try that on my new laptop. But its not just the slowness. The camera keeps moving up and down and its unable to use the seeds on the ground even when they are in view sometimes. One time it just planted 5 seeds while it had like 50 more in inv and was just waiting for them to grow instead of using 16 seeds.

Bug report: I found the bot to the very south of the tithe farm area and the camera was continuously rotating. It was trying to use the seeds on ground but it was in the completely wrong area.

Maybe you're running in resizeable and at different resolutions? I have no idea what would cause what you're describing.

Post logs for running south things please. That problem should be fixed in the live version, so I'm not sure what caused it in your scenario.

Maybe you're running in resizeable and at different resolutions? I have no idea what would cause what you're describing.

Post logs for running south things please. That problem should be fixed in the live version, so I'm not sure what caused it in your scenario.

I guess resolution could be the issue since I have a mac on bootcamp and it has a wierd resolution.Ill try it out in fixed. Attached logs.

Attachments

• 03-25 07-04-43 - Regal Tithe Farm.txt
    937.5 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.