Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Tithe Farm [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing I would suggest is not have it end only off time but maybe after a certain amount of seeds? so it could end on perfect sets of 100. Otherwise great bot and great job!!

Hi, for the bot kept shutting down after a one trip (16 fruits), i had the stop after time set to a 1000 hours so that wasnt it, i also didnt have any break set up.
it just straight up shut off the bot and cost me like 30 cts rebooting it each time.

Asking for a refund or a solution on how to set it up so this doesnt happen (highly prefer the solution because the lite version worked amazing :D)

00:04:55 INFO Harvesting plant in Patch 15
00:04:58 DEBUG Progressing to patch 0
00:04:58 INFO Logging out for break or stop point
00:04:58 DEBUG Reset failsafe stopwatch
00:05:00 WARN HealthInterface string was null or empty
00:05:00 DEBUG Reset failsafe stopwatch

it seems to work now?
no idea what i did diffrently

any further info on why this happened is appreciated

Hi, for the bot kept shutting down after a one trip (16 fruits), i had the stop after time set to a 1000 hours so that wasnt it, i also didnt have any break set up.
it just straight up shut off the bot and cost me like 30 cts rebooting it each time.

Asking for a refund or a solution on how to set it up so this doesnt happen (highly prefer the solution because the lite version worked amazing :D)

00:04:55 INFO Harvesting plant in Patch 15
00:04:58 DEBUG Progressing to patch 0
00:04:58 INFO Logging out for break or stop point
00:04:58 DEBUG Reset failsafe stopwatch
00:05:00 WARN HealthInterface string was null or empty
00:05:00 DEBUG Reset failsafe stopwatch

it seems to work now?
no idea what i did diffrently

any further info on why this happened is appreciated
If you don't want to stop at a set time, just leave it blank.

Noticeably F.A.T.
Excuse me @Snufalufugus I need a refund on my bot. I am Furious. I started the bot and did not read the instructions and the bot stopped. RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE.

Bot works amazing even without lunars :D ty for bot being good :D

Apart from it planting 16 seeds first and later doing only 12 it is a really nice bot. wish it would plant 16 seeds all the time or maybe even 20 for faster xp/hr (meaning less bot time) running this every day although the "12 seed" issue. hopoe this gets fixed/worked on soon.

can somebody give me the right settings for this bot? because its not working good for me.... fixed or resizable screen, and right click on or off? and what to do with other settings? because some runs i only made from the 16 plants only 6/8 compleet full grown. and my maxed run from the 100 seeds is 55/60 compleet. and thats realy bad

ps: i wanna do 12 seeds and not 16 because on 16 its going realy bad, and if it do 10/12 ( sometimes doing runs for 10/12 plants ) its works flawless

and now i changed my view of my camera ingame and now i makes 14/16 compleet plant of the 16 seeds........ i realy dont get how this bot is working xDxDxD you will sie tomorrow i wil have same problem xD

upload_2018-5-15_21-40-42.png

and again its failing

anyone have some tips on general settings to use for the OSRS UI? bot runs amazing for about 1 hour and then starts doing goofy shit. About half of all plants die because the bot ends up wasting about 10 seconds during plant watering randomly.

anyone have some tips on general settings to use for the OSRS UI? bot runs amazing for about 1 hour and then starts doing goofy shit. About half of all plants die because the bot ends up wasting about 10 seconds during plant watering randomly.
I always use a small resizeable window zoomed all the way out

Keeps trying to open and close bank, and stays there. Worked fine before :(

Keeps trying to open and close bank, and stays there. Worked fine before :(

Okay, so I tried running it and had another issue as well where the seeds were not getting planted. And just stands there.

inventory.PNG log.PNG setup.PNG

Last edited:
Its stealing my money each time i restart because it picks up seed opens door and just stays there ...

Status
Not open for further replies.