Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Thieving [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strongly considering this bot. I was wondering if switching over from powerbot might raise flags with Jagex? Any thoughts?

you'll probably be banned from using powerbot - don't blame this one when you switch.

Also, if you somehow don't get banned you're a lot less likely to be banned using runemate

Strongly considering this bot. I was wondering if switching over from powerbot might raise flags with Jagex? Any thoughts?
Wait a week after using powerbot so you don't blame the ban on me :p Powerbot is a relic from 2010 and nothing but a ban magnet.

I'm not here to advertise powerbot but I've botted for months using it. Is there a reason you think it is worse? I mean it should all come down to the quality of the script right?

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I'm not here to advertise powerbot but I've botted for months using it. Is there a reason you think it is worse? I mean it should all come down to the quality of the script right?
That and if your client is detectable (powerbot)

easily triggered ✌
Calling bullshit lol.

Powerbot has been detected for ages.

Calling bullshit lol.

Powerbot has been detected for ages.

Lol I'm telling the truth, and the only reason I looked for other options is b/c powerbot has no decent thieving scripts. I mean if the client is "detected" wouldn't people be banned like within days or hours? I also do a lot of quests though.

easily triggered ✌
Lol I'm telling the truth, and the only reason I looked for other options is b/c powerbot has no decent thieving scripts. I mean if the client is "detected" wouldn't people be banned like within days or hours? I also do a lot of quests though.
You must be getting severely lucky and if so, good on you.

You must be getting severely lucky and if so, good on you.

powerbot is still a thing ?

Yes and I got at least one 99 with it, but considering its low pool of scripts I was thinking of switching here. Especially since the skills I do want to bot are higher ban rate so I would prefer paid scripts. Although it doesn't seem that there is a safe runecrafter here (but that might be a pipe dream anyway).

Hey, been using and pleased with the bot so far up until last night.

I was overcharged several times in a short period of time for using this bot.

upload_2018-7-19_11-52-44.png

What's odd with this is that I ran the bot from 1:17 AM till 3:24AM which is 2 hours and a bit, I'd expect to be charged for 3 hours yet I was charged for 5. I'm not sure if this is an issue with the bot itself or the runemate client but either way, it's making me reluctant to use this bot again if I'm going to be overcharged.

Hey, been using and pleased with the bot so far up until last night.

I was overcharged several times in a short period of time for using this bot.

View attachment 6409

What's odd with this is that I ran the bot from 1:17 AM till 3:24AM which is 2 hours and a bit, I'd expect to be charged for 3 hours yet I was charged for 5. I'm not sure if this is an issue with the bot itself or the runemate client but either way, it's making me reluctant to use this bot again if I'm going to be overcharged.
Was this one continuous session or were you stopping and restarting the bot?

Was this one continuous session or were you stopping and restarting the bot?
I had to restart the bot once around 1:30 AM due to a client crash however when I restarted it my balance remained the same. Other than that, it was just one continuous session.

I had to restart the bot once around 1:30 AM due to a client crash however when I restarted it my balance remained the same. Other than that, it was just one continuous session.
When you restart the bot it probably counted the first as 2h and then the second was either another 2 or 3

When you restart the bot it probably counted the first as 2h and then the second was either another 2 or 3

Yeah this is what confuses me. I paid for 5 hours whilst realistically only using 2 hours of bot time. Is this a flaw with the bot or the client itself because I'm not sure who to chase up about this bug.

Yeah this is what confuses me. I paid for 5 hours whilst realistically only using 2 hours of bot time. Is this a flaw with the bot or the client itself because I'm not sure who to chase up about this bug.
Client not bot

I'm using this with draynor master farms and tuna as food. I'm seeing it occasionally run to the bank then turn around and go back to the farmer (doing nothing in the bank). Is this intended?

I'm using this with draynor master farms and tuna as food. I'm seeing it occasionally run to the bank then turn around and go back to the farmer (doing nothing in the bank). Is this intended?
The bot does that when clouse misclicks on a guard or stall and you're being attacked by a guard. It runs to the bank so it stops aggroing you and then returns to thieving.

It sounds like that is Runemate's payment system working as intended, no bugs. You get charged whenever you start a bot and given up to 1 hour of runtime before you will get charged again for another hour. If the bot stops and you don't use the full hour, it just goes away. Paused bots or bots executing breaks still count as running.

Ardy Knights doesn't work, it will run for 30 mins MAX if lucky, the bot will climb up the ladder and then log out. Please Fix as have wasted 10 attempts trying to get this to work

RuneMate Staff
Fruit Stall's OP:

BUMr4IZ.png

Oh and this happened too (1/124,066 chance)

eavmxDc.png

THANK YOU @Snufalufugus

Status
Not open for further replies.