Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Thieving [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i exit out of the script and run it again im charged again.. and again. i have 3 accounts, only did less then hour and already charged $0.45 already???

Attachments

• scam.JPG
    scam.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 5
if i exit out of the script and run it again im charged again.. and again. i have 3 accounts, only did less then hour and already charged $0.45 already???
Any premium bot on runemate charges when you start the hour. If you choose not to use the full hour, it doesn't roll over. That is runemate's payment system.

Any premium bot on runemate charges when you start the hour. If you choose not to use the full hour, it doesn't roll over. That is runemate's payment system.
That is really inconvenient, i ran to some issues so i had to restart the script. such a bad payment system! might be thinking of looking for alternatives, or bots.

Seems to try and take a break when you select fruit stalls. Tries to break indefinitely,and spends its time hopping worlds.

Seems to try and take a break when you select fruit stalls. Tries to break indefinitely,and spends its time hopping worlds.
It's hopping for a world to look for one where the guard dogs are trapped. Lure them in the house yourself if you have the combat level to do so.

rfAfrFX.png

Maybe add this corner spot here, seems to be more efficient, and gets reset less.

Last edited:
Hi

Ladder issue again at Ardy bank for Ardy bank knight option but this time it seems to click to the very top floor then bot crashes.

Attachments

• 20180427103041_Regal Thieving.txt
    143.9 KB · Views: 0
It's spam clicking the tile right next to the Hosidius Fruit stall it's supposed to be thieving from. Worked without issues a few days ago, not sure what's wrong.

edit: Issues fixed after Runemate Update.

Last edited:
Any chance for world hopping for Ardy knights? Can't leave it unattended for too long without logging due to host leaving.

2. Bank knight not sufficient enough to use, the gate is often used so the knight doesn't move...yet the bot just opens the bank, does not detect a bot and closes.

Edit: Untick dodgy necklace or the bot just logs off.

Last edited:
1. Walking to Coordinate (2651, 3281, 0) with bres path for thieving host knight (never pockets, just spams this tile)
2. Bank knight not sufficient enough to use, the gate is often used so the knight doesn't move...yet the bot just opens the bank, does not detect a bot and closes.

I have lost a lot of money using regal stuff (primarily the maze, which is decent enough to have lost a few dollars to)

But I can't really say to use this one until it's fixed.
post your logs. i used it yesterday and it worked fine 125k/hr at 79 thieving

post your logs. i used it yesterday and it worked fine 125k/hr at 79 thieving
Hello, after some tinkering and money loss I found the issue (dodgy necklace ticked makes the bot just stop after it opens bank).

Aside from that, the knight being outside isn't supported.

Hello, after some tinkering and money loss I found the issue (dodgy necklace ticked makes the bot just stop after it opens bank).

Aside from that, the knight being outside isn't supported.
how many necklace do you have ?

Status
Not open for further replies.