Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Thieving [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it's broken again - lasted 4 minutes before shutting down this time.

Last edited:
I have the flu. An update with a fix is mostly written but I'm waiting until I'm healthy to finish.

use ardy knight thieving host option. If you pickpocket near ladder , people will report you since the splasher cannot get him back near the bank booth.

Update in Q:
  • No longer drops empty jugs
  • Faster clicking
  • Significantly less right clicks when pickpocketing using a custom interaction
  • Will now climb down ladder when misclicked at ardy knights

Bug 1 : My max health is 96 and it's eating sharks around 86-89 hp at ardy knights.
Edit : working fine with lobster
Bug 2 : Sometimes it's clicking behind the knight ,walks outside the bank and bot shuts down since it cannot find the knight

Last edited:
Noticeably F.A.T.
Bug 1 : My max health is 96 and it's eating sharks around 86-89 hp at ardy knights.
Edit : working fine with lobster
Bug 2 : Sometimes it's clicking behind the knight ,walks outside the bank and bot shuts down since it cannot find the knight
make sure you're zooming in. I've noticed it fixes that problem. Not all the way, just enough so it can see the bank and the knight.

Hi, where are you supposed to start for 'thieving host ardougne'? I guess it's the house near the Ardougne market where a knight is lured on some worlds? I tried starting there but the bot walks to the bank and says no NPCs found. Tried on both lite & paid version.

Hi, where are you supposed to start for 'thieving host ardougne'? I guess it's the house near the Ardougne market where a knight is lured on some worlds? I tried starting there but the bot walks to the bank and says no NPCs found. Tried on both lite & paid version.
you need to keep hopping world till you find the knight inside the bank near the booth. use thievinghost clan chat to find the world. Although it's fast xp , you cannot bot this without checking every 10 mins.

Can you please add an action when the bot climbs up the ladder in Ardy bank to climb down and continue thieving.

It happens way too often and sometimes happens only a few minutes in costing 0.05 for 5mins Botting since the bot closes and logs you out

I've updated the overview to cover this. Thievinghost will only steal in the two tiles near the bank booth.

you need to keep hopping world till you find the knight inside the bank near the booth. use thievinghost clan chat to find the world. Although it's fast xp , you cannot bot this without checking every 10 mins.

Thanks for helping him. The mode is intended to be babysat.

Can you please add an action when the bot climbs up the ladder in Ardy bank to climb down and continue thieving.

It happens way too often and sometimes happens only a few minutes in costing 0.05 for 5mins Botting since the bot closes and logs you out

Is this still happening? The last update should have fixed the issue. Please post logs from your session where it occured.

@Snufalufugus Is it possible to select the seeds we want it to drop?

No, IIRC there is an option to keep all seeds, or to drop the ones that I looked up and found to be nearly worthless.

I've updated the overview to cover this. Thievinghost will only steal in the two tiles near the bank booth.

Thanks for helping him. The mode is intended to be babysat.

Is this still happening? The last update should have fixed the issue. Please post logs from your session where it occured.

No, IIRC there is an option to keep all seeds, or to drop the ones that I looked up and found to be nearly worthless.

I have multiple log instances of this failing and its charging me max 1hr when the bot has only been used 5-10mins...

Attachments

• 20180423174847_Regal Thieving.txt
    423.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 20180423144421_Regal Thieving.txt
    813.8 KB · Views: 1
I believe so its the latest logs and everytime I check its logged out upstairs on the ladder.

Probably happened more than 10 times for me. This is for Ardy Knight Bank option not the cc
Pushed an update that should fix into Q.

Status
Not open for further replies.