Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Thieving [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you add Pontak in Rellekka. Pontak
better xp than master farmer

Have a video or something? Never heard of pickpocketing that npc.

whats the ban rates like? trying it out on ardy but dont wanna get banned, previous account with 2 day in 2017 jan.

Low from what I've seen.

Awesome script, one problem small problem with Ardy knights.t won't stop pick pocketing the knight when it moves out of position.

Use the thievinghost knight instead of the entire bank knight in the drop down NPC selection.

Hi there,
amazing bot, will try to use to 99 and well worth the price.

There have been a couple of times I accidentally started the bot, ran for around 3-15 seconds, and then closed it, yet still was charged.
Could i get a refund, specifically yesterday, and the two other 1 hr charges before that.

Thank you,

Hi there,
amazing bot, will try to use to 99 and well worth the price.

There have been a couple of times I accidentally started the bot, ran for around 3-15 seconds, and then closed it, yet still was charged.
Could i get a refund, specifically yesterday, and the two other 1 hr charges before that.

Thank you,
I've refunded you for three sessions. In the future, please be aware that when you start a bot, you pay for the full hour of usage, and if you stop the bot you're choosing not to use that hour. I recommend you use the lite version if you're just trying to decide what to do, since it gives you a free hour of usage every three days.

I've refunded you for three sessions. In the future, please be aware that when you start a bot, you pay for the full hour of usage, and if you stop the bot you're choosing not to use that hour. I recommend you use the lite version if you're just trying to decide what to do, since it gives you a free hour of usage every three days.

Hi Snuf,

Yep, thanks for the refund. Otw to 99 81 atm entirely with your script.

Hey Snuf,

Is it possible to speed up the mouse clicks for the bot? I feel like it's clicking a lil slow at Ardy Knights. Losing about 5k xp/hr because of the slow clicks. Thanks in advance!

Hey Snuf,

Is it possible to speed up the mouse clicks for the bot? I feel like it's clicking a lil slow at Ardy Knights. Losing about 5k xp/hr because of the slow clicks. Thanks in advance!
Yes, working on an update that will do this along with make the bot right click far less often.

hey , did you look into pontak in my previous post ? gets you 38k/hr at 45 thieving
It's rather obscure, so I'm not going to add it on it's own, but I'm thinking I'll add in a universal pickpocketing option where you can specify the region and the NPC name, and it'll just pickpocket anything anywhere until you're out of food.

In case someone doesn't know this , you can go to settings > control > "NPC attack option" to Always right click. This will change the left click option from attack to pickpocket

In case someone doesn't know this , you can go to settings > control > "NPC attack option" to Always right click. This will change the left click option from attack to pickpocket
I will look into making the bot do this automatically for knights, I never thought about the fact that some people might not know about it. Thank you for the reviews.

Yes, working on an update that will do this along with make the bot right click far less often.

Awesome! When can we be expecting the update?
And I just tried to do it manually vs using the bot to experiment with xp rates. I'm actually losing more than 5k xp. Losing around ~10k xp, with the bot's slow clicks.

Awesome! When can we be expecting the update?
And I just tried to do it manually vs using the bot to experiment with xp rates. I'm actually losing more than 5k xp. Losing around ~10k xp, with the bot's slow clicks.
I'll be looking to implement the changes on my end by the end of this weekend. IDK how long it will be pending approval.

Yeah this one aint working. :/

Attachments

• 20180405184951_Regal Thieving.txt
    31.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 20180405184749_Regal Thieving.txt
    31.7 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.