Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the motherlode... it clicks on the tile next to the ore veins/bank before mining/banking which makes it too bot-like. Also, could you make it so that it takes 2 trips instead of 1 before banking? It would make it 10x more efficient. One additional improvement would be to make it more afk like, because right now it moves camera around when it doesn't have to. It's moving the camera even if it's an ore vein that's right next to the one mined.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Regarding the motherlode... it clicks on the tile next to the ore veins/bank before mining/banking which makes it too bot-like. Also, could you make it so that it takes 2 trips instead of 1 before banking? It would make it 10x more efficient. One additional improvement would be to make it more afk like, because right now it moves camera around when it doesn't have to. It's moving the camera even if it's an ore vein that's right next to the one mined.
Ok, i'll try to fix the camera issue. As far as banking is concerned, I feel as though i'd end up messing up the banking if I tried to make it not bank every time, any pattern is a pattern :p. Thanks for the feeback though! I'll see what all I can do, as I don't currently have an account with motherlode access.

Ok, i'll try to fix the camera issue. As far as banking is concerned, I feel as though i'd end up messing up the banking if I tried to make it not bank every time, any pattern is a pattern :p. Thanks for the feeback though! I'll see what all I can do, as I don't currently have an account with motherlode access.
Lol that's fine. I noticed one thing though, if someone else already mined the rocks blocking the way.. it'll just pass the place they were supposed to be and wait for them to spawn and mine them again. And then continue with banking etc..

Other than that, It's actually a solid bot for the people wanting to try it out:p

awesome123man updated Awesome Motherlode with a new update entry:

Awesome Motherlode v1.2.12 Released!

Awesome Motherlode updated to v1.2.12.
Removed special camera turning for all motherlode but upper level as it was too bot-like.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Lol that's fine. I noticed one thing though, if someone else already mined the rocks blocking the way.. it'll just pass the place they were supposed to be and wait for them to spawn and mine them again. And then continue with banking etc..

Other than that, It's actually a solid bot for the people wanting to try it out:p
That issue shouldn't be my bot... I use a web that contains the rockfalls... meaning it's how the web is handling them.

Last edited:
The bots works, but sometimes it tries to take the hammer with a full invertory and then it stuck. Somtimes i need to help it to work again and the camera changes to much from position.

The bots works, but sometimes it tries to take the hammer with a full invertory and then it stuck. Somtimes i need to help it to work again and the camera changes to much from position.
Hmmm. Well currently I have no osrs account with motherlode access so I can't put out any big updates. But I may be able to get my guy there soon. I'm trying to keep him from getting banned.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Just a proggy for you mate! Loving your script but there are some issues i've come across when just baby sitting it when i was at my pc. Throughout the upper levels, sometimes it doesn't go down the ladder instead goes to the west (near the lady with the rocking chair) or the south (near the bank chest)

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Just a proggy for you mate! Loving your script but there are some issues i've come across when just baby sitting it when i was at my pc. Throughout the upper levels, sometimes it doesn't go down the ladder instead goes to the west (near the lady with the rocking chair) or the south (near the bank chest)
So that gets stuck when it walks to thr wrong spot?

Last edited:
Hey dude, can i maybe get a trial for this one? kinda want to test it out before using it

Hey dude, can i maybe get a trial for this one? kinda want to test it out before using it
How about being assured i'll refund you if any problems occur?
Welcome back btw!

Works pretty good so far. Only gripe (Which might be client related) is it can't enter a bank pin. Constantly tries to hit the first number then exits and tries again. I had to disable the Hop Worlds feature (Which is GENIUS btw, thanks for that).

Right, so I've been using this for a while now and I've been watching it.

In the first minute, it appeared the bot is unable to let the client take over to enter the bank pin. This is a sign of poor design, as it's likely stuck in a loop somewhere repeatedly trying something while the client tries to enter the pin. I have since removed the pin from my account.

Mining has a small issue where the bot thinks it's idle at the wrong times, resulting in ore veins being clicked on while they're already being mined.

The locations you can choose from frankly do not make any sense, as they're both highly inefficient. My mining level is not yet high enough for the upper level.

The camera is being rotated even when it's not needed. More importantly, the camera is not asynchronous and as a human with two hands I am able to move my camera and my mouse at the same time. The bot should too.

Walking is unresponsive, after an action the character stands around too long before going to the next action. This can benefit from a speed increase.

Depositing and reclaiming pay-dirt is done on a per inventory basis, which is not efficient at all and I see no humans doing this. Deposit at least two and sometimes three inventories before reclaiming the ores. This is more random and more human, while also being more efficient.

Works pretty good so far. Only gripe (Which might be client related) is it can't enter a bank pin. Constantly tries to hit the first number then exits and tries again. I had to disable the Hop Worlds feature (Which is GENIUS btw, thanks for that).
I didn't know this and yes. Client error.

In the first minute, it appeared the bot is unable to let the client take over to enter the bank pin. This is a sign of poor design, as it's likely stuck in a loop somewhere repeatedly trying something while the client tries to enter the pin. I have since removed the pin from my account.

Mining has a small issue where the bot thinks it's idle at the wrong times, resulting in ore veins being clicked on while they're already being mined.

The locations you can choose from frankly do not make any sense, as they're both highly inefficient. My mining level is not yet high enough for the upper level.

The camera is being rotated even when it's not needed. More importantly, the camera is not asynchronous and as a human with two hands I am able to move my camera and my mouse at the same time. The bot should too.

Walking is unresponsive, after an action the character stands around too long before going to the next action. This can benefit from a speed increase.

Depositing and reclaiming pay-dirt is done on a per inventory basis, which is not efficient at all and I see no humans doing this. Deposit at least two and sometimes three inventories before reclaiming the ores. This is more random and more human, while also being more efficient.
Ill figure out a good way to fix these. The bank pin is an client bug.

I put in the overview that I am accepting new areas to add. I can't currently use motherlode as my only osrs account doesn't have 30 mining. But I'm working on it. On the meantime, you could send me a screenshot of where you want to be added and I'll be happy to.

Status
Not open for further replies.