Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say, love your scripts man!
I used it quite a few hours (80ish, maybe?, and it hardly had any problems (some occations where it would just keep taking hammers and dropping them, but usually fixed itself after a load or two dropped. But, i have the same issue as alot of other above me have, that its super delayed on every task after you uppdated it. Like "walking to mine 900", same with all tasks like mining, banking etc. Still works tho, and it isnt constant, not sure what causes it.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I must say, love your scripts man!
I used it quite a few hours (80ish, maybe?, and it hardly had any problems (some occations where it would just keep taking hammers and dropping them, but usually fixed itself after a load or two dropped. But, i have the same issue as alot of other above me have, that its super delayed on every task after you uppdated it. Like "walking to mine 900", same with all tasks like mining, banking etc. Still works tho, and it isnt constant, not sure what causes it.
It's strange. I am pushing an update that decreases the time between the pathing step calls so hopefully things will be better when the new update is released!

When is this update? Hopefully its back to normal!!!! :)))))))))))) im happy
As soon as executives push it :p
@bot69 your issue should resolve itself as well when the update is passed, as I now catch your error when loading breaks and clear all the saved ones that cause the error.

hey! i have been trying to run this for the past week but it seems i am doing something wrong. the bot stops by itself in 15 minutes or so after trying to bank the last inventory from the sack. I am not sure what to do.

hey! i have been trying to run this for the past week but it seems i am doing something wrong. the bot stops by itself in 15 minutes or so after trying to bank the last inventory from the sack. I am not sure what to do.
Strange bug, small update is coming, just waiting for an exec to pass it.

Btw what combat levels are you guys typically at when you run this bot?

Would it make a differences in higher cba then lower? lol. I usually run it on my low level skiller, but there is times when I ran it on my main when I needed cash and some mining xp lol.

Higher combat level to deter people from reporting.

I'm still getting huge delays! I start the bot near the sack and all it goes is log out and then in again, or just toggles run. Either way, it doesn't do anything.

I guess I'll re-install Runemate.

my low level is 15... and I been doing mother lode mining on this since the start when I was able too... and literally I ran the bot for almost 8-12 hrs daily...till now, its not even ban. Already 99 mining, and I'm still doing ML lol. just turn off all chat, private to friends and wala...

I've re-installed Runemate, unfollowed the bot, refollowed the bot, and still getting huge delays between actions, especially walking to mine. Looking very bot-like. Otherwise, it seems to run great. It's just that he's literally idling every time he deposits ore.

I've re-installed Runemate, unfollowed the bot, refollowed the bot, and still getting huge delays between actions, especially walking to mine. Looking very bot-like. Otherwise, it seems to run great. It's just that he's literally idling every time he deposits ore.

after running it for an hour, it became to how it was like before.... but this time its just from hopper/ore sack/bank...the delays on them is just horrendous lol. :( sad day I thought it was fix got to happy at first lol

Okkaaaaay...on top of everything else...just caught the bot picking up hammers, dropping them, running away, running back, taking out a hammer, dropping it, and so on. Waaaaay too bot-like for me. Forget this...

It happens when you load up this bot right? If it does when you start it, please tell me so, and I will come up with a way to get rid of whatever corrupt break profile you have saved.
as soon as i start it, it "breaks" and wont let me do settings

Status
Not open for further replies.