Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you send me the logs please. I'll send you the refund right away. Any idea what part of the repairing process it got stuck at?

Here's the log file: 20180605213139_Regal Motherlode.txt

Thank you for the refund, I appreciate it. I am not sure exactly where it got stuck. This is the info from the Task History tab: https://i.gyazo.com/11794308e299e7f0aed2998cfa344a48.png

When I used the bot in the past and watched it, I think I noticed it get stuck when it tries to deposit the ores, but the ores from the last inventory have not made it to the sack yet. Usually that issue is fixed on its own fairly soon after because someone else will fix the wheel to get the previous inventory completed. I could be wrong on that, though, and I also don't think that is what caused this bug.

Which location(s) would you recommend for lower level?

I've been using it on south, but noticed the pathing is sometimes off.
  • Tries to reach the vein without removing/navigating the rockfalls
  • Got stuck once in the middle of south (kept click EAST, then West). Seemed it couldn't decide which entrance to take

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Which location(s) would you recommend for lower level?

I've been using it on south, but noticed the pathing is sometimes off.
  • Tries to reach the vein without removing/navigating the rockfalls
  • Got stuck once in the middle of south (kept click EAST, then West). Seemed it couldn't decide which entrance to take
Try South West

@awesome123man can you please add the area East of the bank (with the agility shortcut)? It seems to be less empty due to people not being able to use the shortcut.
I can try. I'm really busy these days which keeps me from working on my bots much. If you could lend me an account tomorrow after I've pmed you (or if I forget. Please pm me) that would help me a lot in adding the area and testing the shortcut

I can try. I'm really busy these days which keeps me from working on my bots much. If you could lend me an account tomorrow after I've pmed you (or if I forget. Please pm me) that would help me a lot in adding the area and testing the shortcut

I have no problem with that, the thing is I don't really want an IP change on my account while I am botting :/

can anyone recommend is this bot ??

looking to mine for 8-10 hours a day in the motherlode mines will it work or ??

But if I had to pick a bot to use for 8-10 hours a day it'd definitely be yours =)
There's an update in queue to hopefully enhance this bot a bit. When you see it's out please make sure it's all working before leaving it long.

Hi

Bot ran for 11 hours (accidently didn't put time limit on) but got stuck after 2 hours.
Here's the log file: Log file

It also seems to get stuck sometimes when standing at the bankchest, it seems to search the sack but the camera is turned in a way that the minimap is blocking the sack (the cancel option comes in the minimap).
It also happens the other way around.
When babysitting the bot, this can be solved by clicking towards the sack.

Last edited:
Hi

Bot ran for 11 hours (accidently didn't put time limit on) but got stuck after 2 hours.
Here's the log file: Log file

It also seems to get stuck sometimes when standing at the bankchest, it seems to search the sack but the camera is turned in a way that the minimap is blocking the sack (the cancel option comes in the minimap).
It also happens the other way around.
When babysitting the bot, this can be solved by clicking towards the sack.
Do you know how the bot got stuck?

Do you know how the bot got stuck?

I'm not sure, but it was just standing at the wheel repairing it.
I was not babysitting the bot at that time.

I thought it was because somebody repaired the wheel while the bot is trying to repair it but I saw later while babysitting that it resetted itself fine.

Based on the logs and the configuration on my part, it seems to have happened when going on a break.

I'm not sure, but it was just standing at the wheel repairing it.
I was not babysitting the bot at that time.

I thought it was because somebody repaired the wheel while the bot is trying to repair it but I saw later while babysitting that it resetted itself fine.

Based on the logs and the configuration on my part, it seems to have happened when going on a break.
Oh. Hmm maybe that was something to cause it

Status
Not open for further replies.