Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
It worked fine most of the time, then yesterday - everytime it had to repair, it kept standing there doing nothing after it had repaired the wheel. I will see if the problem persists today, because in the evening it seemed to have the issue less.

But in the reviews, someone posted this similar issue so you might want to look into it.
That's wierd. I'll test it later

I think the update of a few minute ago broke your bot. When I logged back in, I tried running the bot and it would stand there and do nothing. I changed location, but it wouldn't mine the rubble in the way, instead erratically clicking on a spot it couldn't reach.

Hey @awesome123man . Bot is running great for me. I have one question and then one bug.

Question: I find that if I run this in fixed screen mode it runs better than in resizable mode. Is that how it should be or do you have any preferences/settings I could try?

Bug: Mining in the south west location. When you run to deposit ore or run back it mines both rock falls when you only need to mine one of them to pass. Is that intentional or just a oversight? See images below. :D

3dvJeXR.png
7ubxR7X.png

EDIT: I can't explain it but sometimes it will run by without mining both and some times it will mine both. Odd...

Last edited:
Hey @awesome123man . Bot is running great for me. I have one question and then one bug.

Question: I find that if I run this in fixed screen mode it runs better than in resizable mode. Is that how it should be or do you have any preferences/settings I could try?

Bug: Mining in the south west location. When you run to deposit ore or run back it mines both rock falls when you only need to mine one of them to pass. Is that intentional or just a oversight? See images below. :D

3dvJeXR.png
7ubxR7X.png

EDIT: I can't explain it but sometimes it will run by without mining both and some times it will mine both. Odd...
That's pretty strange. I may have to undo my pathing changes.

On the top floor of the motherload mine the bot is just too glitchy. Ever since the recent 4.1.2 update no matter the location picked the bot keeps bugging. One bug is that if your inventory gets full off the last pay-dirt on the vein then it will think there is still more inventory spots and it will bug out. Another one that recently came up is on the top floor the bot sometimes clicks on the lower level veins which is unreachable on the top level. Since it clicks on the lower level veins it just sort of stands there and keeps clicking while the chat box says 'it cant be reached'. 4.1.1 was working fine, just this recent update something in the code messed up.

I was looking to buy this bot until i read the reviews on the bot getting stuck.Does anyone have any recommendations for a mining bot?

I was looking to buy this bot until i read the reviews on the bot getting stuck.Does anyone have any recommendations for a mining bot?
You realize there is a free 1h version you can use to test

What is the sack expansion feature? What does it do? Sorry, just started using the bot last week.

What is the sack expansion feature? What does it do? Sorry, just started using the bot last week.
Its an upgrade you can purchase using 200 gold nuggets. It doubles the amount of pay-dirt the sack can hold before you need to collect the ore, from 81 to 162. It's honestly a pointless upgrade and a waste of 200 nuggets. It does not increase xp/hr at all

Its an upgrade you can purchase using 200 gold nuggets. It doubles the amount of pay-dirt the sack can hold before you need to collect the ore, from 81 to 162. It's honestly a pointless upgrade and a waste of 200 nuggets. It does not increase xp/hr at all

Ah, I see. Sounds pointless to me too, haha. Thanks for your answer!

Bot got stuck when it misclicked bank/rockfall. Just stood still trying to find the option it wanted in the right click drop down options. Didn't stop until i paused script and moved mouse.

Edit: Just happened with ore sack too

Last edited:
Bot was stuck for almost 4hours refund please. Really worried that i will get a ban for this.motherlode.png

ohh so in the end i used the script.. and what a shock, all those reviews are not tru.. usin it for my main ironman for 6hrs... and worked so smooth..
4536d901bfc9d8f2378641b689f64426.png

so like the author's said, try the 1hr trial or buy and try it by yourself.. $0.05 doesnt hurts anyone!!

and thanks @awesome123man keep it up man!

Last edited:
I am VERY disappointed with this bot. I started the bot before I went to bed and toggled the setting to shut down after 2 hours.

I woke up the next morning with the bot still running and the account stuck logged in at the water wheel. For around 7 of those hours, the bot was literally sitting there fixing the wheel. Over and over and over again. For 7 hours straight.

Not only was that a huge waste of $.40, it puts my account at a MASSIVE risk. The reason I love Regal bots is because I can set them to stop after only a couple hours and I don't have to be around to stop them. This bug not only ignored that setting, but I lost $.40, my account is now MUCH more likely to be banned. Absolutely unacceptable for a premium paid bot.

Please refund me the $.40 and fix this bug.

Pictures:
a6a83909696ffe86fdaf80a7b7ad53b5.png

0935a0861bf16cfe9522796589b2b664.png

[/spoiler

I am VERY disappointed with this bot. I started the bot before I went to bed and toggled the setting to shut down after 2 hours.

I woke up the next morning with the bot still running and the account stuck logged in at the water wheel. For around 7 of those hours, the bot was literally sitting there fixing the wheel. Over and over and over again. For 7 hours straight.

Not only was that a huge waste of $.40, it puts my account at a MASSIVE risk. The reason I love Regal bots is because I can set them to stop after only a couple hours and I don't have to be around to stop them. This bug not only ignored that setting, but I lost $.40, my account is now MUCH more likely to be banned. Absolutely unacceptable for a premium paid bot.

Please refund me the $.40 and fix this bug.

Pictures:
a6a83909696ffe86fdaf80a7b7ad53b5.png

0935a0861bf16cfe9522796589b2b664.png

[/spoiler
Can you send me the logs please. I'll send you the refund right away. Any idea what part of the repairing process it got stuck at?

What's good in the hood?
Bot still works perfectly fine for me, including the stopping function.

Status
Not open for further replies.