Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The strut cleaning sequence is so glitchy. In my case, the bot grabbed the hammer and walked to the strut. But somebody got to it before the bot did. So the bot will not abandon its task of fixing an already fixed strut and just sit there frozen. Please fix asap.
got my main banned cuz of this

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Please fix , Is it possible to rewrite it . Cause ur bots are so op we need a motherload bot aswell
TBH it's only the depositing/banking code. I tried to get the bot to do what QuickMotherlode can't so far, and was not too successful... Here's what is difficult for me to get working...
Rather than waiting for the pay-dirt to get to the sack, i make the bot leave immediately unless the sack will become full, then i repair the struts. (This part i believe works).
There is a second case that causes issues, and that is tracking whether or not the dirt made it to the sack from the last load... Since its kinda hard to keep track of that all in a neat and non-confusing way code-wise. (This is what is bugged)
I will probably do another rewrite of this section, the issue is that I am not able to get this bug to happen consistently because people like to repair the struts before a load is mined so all the pay-dirt makes it to the sack and nothing gets stuck...

I'll keep you up to date on the work and fixes if i get them...

TBH it's only the depositing/banking code. I tried to get the bot to do what QuickMotherlode can't so far, and was not too successful... Here's what is difficult for me to get working...
Rather than waiting for the pay-dirt to get to the sack, i make the bot leave immediately unless the sack will become full, then i repair the struts. (This part i believe works).
There is a second case that causes issues, and that is tracking whether or not the dirt made it to the sack from the last load... Since its kinda hard to keep track of that all in a neat and non-confusing way code-wise. (This is what is bugged)
I will probably do another rewrite of this section, the issue is that I am not able to get this bug to happen consistently because people like to repair the struts before a load is mined so all the pay-dirt makes it to the sack and nothing gets stuck...

I'll keep you up to date on the work and fixes if i get them...
Thanks, is there anything we can do to help.

Thanks, is there anything we can do to help.
I got my only account temp banned for some bug in testing one of my new bots. So if I could borrow an account to test it would be great

awesome123man submitted a new resource:

Regal Motherlode - Motherlode Mine has met its maker!

Read more about this resource...
any chance the bot can store ores from the hopper to my bank?

Any chance you could make it so the bot can fix the wheel?

cant even afk it thats not a bot xD

cant even afk it thats not a bot xD[ bot only mines for you........

Pissing me off how I am paying for a bot I have to babysit....

P.S. bot fills sack and then stops doing anything once sack is full? How come it doesn't empty the ores from the sack to the bank, Then on top of that it doesn't fix both struts fast enough, so it is constantly running back a forth and looks so obvious to be a bot... Why is that?

cant even afk it thats not a bot xD

Pissing me off how I am paying for a bot I have to babysit....

P.S. bot fills sack and then stops doing anything once sack is full? How come it doesn't empty the ores from the sack to the bank, Then on top of that it doesn't fix both struts fast enough, so it is constantly running back a forth and looks so obvious to be a bot... Why is that?
He said a rewrite is coming , But your right he should take off the payed feature until he can get the rewrite out there.

When did you use it? It was kinda broken before today's update

I used it last week and this week. I never had problems with the bot as I was babysitting it. And even then, I never had to manually fix anything. I botted in w329 which was super crowded to ensure that someone else would be fixing the struts which I was correct and the bot never had to fix the strut.

I used it last week and this week. I never had problems with the bot as I was babysitting it. And even then, I never had to manually fix anything. I botted in w329 which was super crowded to ensure that someone else would be fixing the struts which I was correct and the bot never had to fix the strut.
Ok, was that the only bot?

Doesn't bank gems so makes it obvious we're botting.. Should be free until rewrite.
Banking gems is dumb... Imo it makes no difference.... All it would do would make the most difficult part of the code more difficult...

Status
Not open for further replies.