Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
@awesome123man it must be kind of stressful as a developer at times having people constantly hit you with errors and issues, but I just wanted to say this bot is pretty great. I have only used in the North East for a few hours now, but I am not having any problems. Thank you for making a great bot!

How are the ban rates right now for this bot? Is it doing pretty well, from what I can see it is?
If you bot with good breaks and change skills often, along with questing and playing legit i'd' say <3 hours is super safe. I've done it for around 2h+ a few times on a relatively new acc with no problems :)

Misfits
Ahh... I gotcha, how does everyone get seasoned accounts lol?

Well this account was 100% manual play for first 4 months, got quest cape, then started botting with gradual increases in run-time, not to exceed my average manual play time

The bot, when placing the pay-dirt in the barrel, it kind of passes or over runs the location, is there a way that it can click to fill so it doesn't overpass it as it looks kind of sketch

Just realized that when dumping pay-dirt in, the bot spams to fill the barrel? Is that normal? Also, if the wheel is broken the bot will just stand there spam clicking on the barrel

Last edited:
The strut cleaning sequence is so glitchy. In my case, the bot grabbed the hammer and walked to the strut. But somebody got to it before the bot did. So the bot will not abandon its task of fixing an already fixed strut and just sit there frozen. Please fix asap.

Tht bot randomly stopped so I didnt get the best for my money as it stop half way on its own .

Attachments

• 12-01 07-08-20 - Regal Motherlode.txt
    170.2 KB · Views: 1
Bot spam clicks on hopper when depositing ores when machine is broken and is farming inside the west.

Spam clicks hopper when?
Yeah it does the same for me also i looking at the bot logs cause in 9 hrs i only got 2 lvl and i missing massive chunck of time can u check this out.

Yeah it does the same for me also i looking at the bot logs cause in 9 hrs i only got 2 lvl and i missing massive chunck of time can u check this out.
i was 51 then when i came back after 9 hrs i was 53 so i dont think the bot was working.

Attachments

• 12-01 10-04-44 - Regal Motherlode.txt
    140.8 KB · Views: 0
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

i was 51 then when i came back after 9 hrs i was 53 so i dont think the bot was working.
Yeah. I'd refrain from using this bot for too long unwatched until I can fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.