Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Hunter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shooting up KFC's
This got me 86 with box traps, they do work, just a bit on the slow side. Will be ever see jadinko support? because its same as box traps

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
This got me 86 with box traps, they do work, just a bit on the slow side. Will be ever see jadinko support? because its same as box traps
What you mean same? What trap does it use and is the formation a 3x3?

Jadinko It uses maraw plants, but they're very similar to box traps Marasamaw plant and yeah you use same formation as box traps.
EDIT:
maybe you could add tortle traps as well theyre same as above
Tortle
Tortle trap
Ill check it out!

Btw an update coming out that speeds up and makes hunting more efficient. I'll be trying to add new things next update along with anti interrupt from other players, but not sure how I'll be able to do it.

Not working for me. As soon as I press the 'Set Centre' button, it throws up an error. Any ideas why? Using box traps btw.

Not working for me. As soon as I press the 'Set Centre' button, it throws up an error. Any ideas why? Using box traps btw.
I'm trying to figure it out, bear with me.

I'm trying to figure it out, bear with me.
Found a fix for box traps on Rs3. Also trying to add a failsafe that picks up traps set on wrong position. Update coming soon.

I meant how many can you possibly have from the treasure hunter

I am stacking them up since a few weeks and currently have 1k

I think you can win up to 360 at once but you can also convert other protean items to traps

Status
Not open for further replies.