Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain how to get looting going? i've inputted the items i wish to pick up (mainly iron arrows that im firing) but its not picking up anything...not a sausage

Is there anyone that can help me out with a tutorial on either alpha fighter or regal fighter. I can set up the bot to attack the target but it doesn’t pick loot up at all! Just need a little guidance :)
Make sure that when you input the name of the loot you wish to pick up you input it properly eg: Iron Arrow, will not work - you must write it correctly: iron arrow (took me a while to work this out)

Eats food nonstop until inv is empty, then logs out. Needs to be fixed. Really takes away from being the only bot that can work safespot for range and mage

Would there be any way to implement an option that moves the mouse off client while animating? For instance when you're fighting something that has high hp but low attack styles you would move your cursor off client as a sort of "afk mode" i don't know if that could be implemented but I think it would make the bot far less detectable and much more human like

Think this bot may be broken as of recently. I have ran it for months without a problem but now it won't attack anything that is selected.

how do I get the looting system to work

you have to type in the words into the looting config part. with proper capitals (IrOn oRe won't work. neither will iron ore.)

now... Has anyone else been having problems with burying bones? I can pick them up just fine adding them to the loot table, but then he won't bury them. If i don't have them on the loot table, he doesn't bother with bones

Any way, when fighting Hill Giants in the edgville dungeon, to get it to bank at the GE using the trap door?

Bot is not working for me. I went to fire giants in the gnome stronghold slayer cave, loaded the monsters just fine, toggled on the giants, clicked safe spot (at the spot i want it to) but the bot does not attack anything or do anything. even hit "set center" and increased the range (from default 0) to 10 then 15 then 50 (despite being no more than 6 squares from them) ... nothing. I'm only sad that I wasted 3 hours worth of botting-time restarting this script. Hadn't had any problems in previous uses (besides bone-burying not working)

The cadantine that was picked up was because I disabled mouse input-block and did it myself. I never clicked on the hellhounds, but it seems like it tried attacking them? The bot never moved nor made any clicks. copy of logs:
Code:
00:00:00 INFO    Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at [redacted]\Regal Fighter 2-20 17-04-42.log
00:00:00 INFO    Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 DEBUG    Skill ATTACK loaded from resources...
00:00:00 DEBUG    Skill STRENGTH loaded from resources...
00:00:00 DEBUG    Skill DEFENCE loaded from resources...
00:00:00 DEBUG    Skill CONSTITUTION loaded from resources...
00:00:00 DEBUG   [redacted]/bots/storage/RegalFighter/RunemateTheme.css
00:01:24 WARN    Grimy cadantine has price of 1166.  Id of item was 215.
00:01:24 DEBUG   [redacted]storage\RegalFighter\Grimy cadantine.png
00:01:59 WARN    Current profile list: []
00:01:59 DEBUG    Child 0class javafx.scene.layout.HBox
00:01:59 DEBUG    class javafx.scene.layout.HBox: Children: [Label[id=LB_StopTxt, styleClass=label]'Stop After:', VBox@86f5c0, VBox@1438199]
00:01:59 DEBUG    class javafx.scene.layout.VBox: Children: [TextField[id=HoursText, styleClass=text-input text-field]]
00:01:59 DEBUG    class javafx.scene.control.TextField:
00:01:59 DEBUG    class javafx.scene.layout.VBox: Children: [TextField[id=MinutesText, styleClass=text-input text-field]]
00:01:59 DEBUG    class javafx.scene.control.TextField:
00:01:59 DEBUG    null
00:02:45 DEBUG    Current NPC Targetting ME: Hellhound(level: 122, position: 2409, 9786, 0)
00:02:45 DEBUG    Current NPC Targetting ME: Hellhound(level: 122, position: 2409, 9786, 0)
00:02:46 DEBUG    Current NPC Targetting ME: Hellhound(level: 122, position: 2409, 9786, 0)

it kept repeating the line about hounds 3x per second for another 20 seconds (at which point i stopped it)

Having difficulty getting this bot to pick up any loot... what am I doing wrong please?

Broken bot. do not use.

The looting seems to be broken. Its pickup everything regardless of the filters applied

awesome123man submitted a new resource:

Regal Fighter - Destroying those who oppose!

Read more about this resource...
Great script! I would love if u could add support for killing ammonite crabs and other NPCs that become active after you walk on them. I made it work for a while but as soon as they reset and don't activate anymore, I need to walk outside the area and back to be able to activate them again which won't work with this script. Anyway great job with this and all other scripts you posted!

Good bot overall but I've had some problems with it burying bones, so it eats food to make room and logs out.

Status
Not open for further replies.