Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Its good, but needs a little work.

Combat needs to take priority over looting, e.g. an If command (or equivalent)

It has the ability to bank but doesn't recognise the presence of a key for a nearby door (shortcut) and takes the long way, which ultimately got me killed.

If those two things were fixed it would be a perfect fighter.

Also lost nearly a full invent of big bones :(
I'm working on a big update to handle all of these

Sooo, anytime I fire this bot up at neitiznot Yaks it decides to talk to the yak keepers or try and cut down trees. It doesn't do it right away, but anytime I leave for over an hour I come back and it will have been stuck in dialogue with the yak keepers..

Sooo, anytime I fire this bot up at neitiznot Yaks it decides to talk to the yak keepers or try and cut down trees. It doesn't do it right away, but anytime I leave for over an hour I come back and it will have been stuck in dialogue with the yak keepers..
Wait till next update is released :)

awsome123man, I absolutely love this update, 10/10 improvement. If you are looking for something to add, I would love to see more customization for health eat triggers. like an acceptable health tolerance before it eats or a customization health eat range. I'm sure you got something in the pipes anyways. Good work, please keep it up.

awsome123man, I absolutely love this update, 10/10 improvement. If you are looking for something to add, I would love to see more customization for health eat triggers. like an acceptable health tolerance before it eats or a customization health eat range. I'm sure you got something in the pipes anyways. Good work, please keep it up.
The update isn't out yet xD

https://www.filedropper.com/20180724212304regalfighter

OMG you broke it real good. I walked away for like 5 min and came back to the bot having ate my inventory of food, walking to the bank, getting more food, and being done with half way of an inventory of food.

Run time before I killed it was like 10min
upload_2018-7-24_21-42-4.png

This kinda made me laugh a bit.

A+ tho on it making it all the way to the bank and back

https://www.filedropper.com/20180724212304regalfighter

OMG you broke it real good. I walked away for like 5 min and came back to the bot having ate my inventory of food, walking to the bank, getting more food, and being done with half way of an inventory of food.

Run time before I killed it was like 10min
View attachment 6514

This kinda made me laugh a bit.

A+ tho on it making it all the way to the bank and back
What did you set it up to kill?
Send me the logs?

What did you set it up to kill?
Send me the logs?
Logs are in the original post, had to use a file uploader due to the size of the file.

I was killing Hill giants with the bot, It looked like when the health trigger kicked in to eat, it just kept eating at that point

Logs are in the original post, had to use a file uploader due to the size of the file.

I was killing Hill giants with the bot, It looked like when the health trigger kicked in to eat, it just kept eating at that point
I'm going to test this more tonight. Also, next update is a kinda slayer update but with a catch. (I'm also gonna add much better logging).
The slayer update that's coming is barebones, meaning it will not handle any tasks until you have set the gear and inventory for each specific one. Once you have added the gear for that task, you will also need to get a coordinate where the monsters are that you need to kill. After all of that you press the save button in the slayer tab which will store your setup in a file and will handle those tasks for you in the future. It's complex and I'll try to make it easier on you guys, but I just don't have the time to be getting all the data and coding while also working 8h a day.

Exciting to hear. As for a recommendation from what I've seen so far, I would like to see starting the bot simplified. I just want to load NPC and go. and then set up the rest of the stuff after the bot start running. Right now from what iv seen its like Select NPC, Set Center, Select Food, Select Banking, Load Gear / Inv, and then maybe the bot still start? idk. some times it stands around for a little. I will need to play with it more. But that might have to wait if it's going to keep destroying my Lobsters like a fat kid at a all you can eat desert buffet

Exciting to hear. As for a recommendation from what I've seen so far, I would like to see starting the bot simplified. I just want to load NPC and go. and then set up the rest of the stuff after the bot start running. Right now from what iv seen its like Select NPC, Set Center, Select Food, Select Banking, Load Gear / Inv, and then maybe the bot still start? idk. some times it stands around for a little. I will need to play with it more. But that might have to wait if it's going to keep destroying my Lobsters like a fat kid at a all you can eat desert buffet
Lol well you also can just save it and load it in when you want to fight those creatures again. You can thus load the profile from anywhere and it'll handle everything for you.

I'm stupid -.- lol So use to alpha fighter when you have to set up everything every time. Still wana see some customization on health eat triggers. If you always eat at the same point It feels like it might cause a pattern. ntm with what I'm fighting I might dip to the point where food can heal me but with some time I might regen back up. makes for more efficient food usage

I'm stupid -.- lol So use to alpha fighter when you have to set up everything every time. Still wana see some customization on health eat triggers. If you always eat at the same point It feels like it might cause a pattern. ntm with what I'm fighting I might dip to the point where food can heal me but with some time I might regen back up. makes for more efficient food usage
If you select custom for the food you can set the eat health percent trigger :)

Deiced to give it another go just now and it eat all my lobsters, went to the bank and then just started looping between dumping my inventory back into the back and withdrawing my inventory back out. I turned off banking (or at least tried too). start to manually walk back to the hunting spot and it decided I need to go back to the bank. So I watched to see what it would do, it dumped my inventory back into the bank and logged out. Note: I did not have a full inventory either. Gonna keep playing around. I will let you know what I find

[EDIT] I yea I just noticed that right now, gonna try that VS selecting Lobster

[EDIT EDIT]

Now I cant even get it to run, It just wants to goto the bank, ahhg back to alpha fighter

Last edited:
Deiced to give it another go just now and it eat all my lobsters, went to the bank and then just started looping between dumping my inventory back into the back and withdrawing my inventory back out. I turned off banking (or at least tried too). start to manually walk back to the hunting spot and it decided I need to go back to the bank. So I watched to see what it would do, it dumped my inventory back into the bank and logged out. Note: I did not have a full inventory either. Gonna keep playing around. I will let you know what I find

[EDIT] I yea I just noticed that right now, gonna try that VS selecting Lobster
If it is trying to bank it must think you don't have the items you set in either you inventory or equipment.

Please join this for faster communication
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.