Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great bot but I'm having the same issue with eating. I set it to a low HP number for trout and it just logs me out. If I don't set it as custom and just set it to trout, it will eat them as soon as 1 HP is taken away from my max.

EDIT: I tried Salmon and now it just logs me out immediately.

Is there anyone that can help me out with a tutorial on either alpha fighter or regal fighter. I can set up the bot to attack the target but it doesn’t pick loot up at all! Just need a little guidance :)

Rune-Status.net
Again another great program - one problem I can see is with the Setting, when you apply the 'Bury Bones' option, It doesn't actually do anything. If this could be rectified this would be @awesome123man .

Hi, I'm new to this bot, but i have question why if i set banking checkbox => true and load inventory and changed min val's, character directly goes to nearest bank(doesn't matter if inventory is full or empty), opens bank window puts everything from inventory to bank and then takes everything back and stays with opened bank window and does nothing. if i try to run with banking checkbox => false it just logs me out

Rune-Status.net
Any news on looking into the bone burying problem? (whereby it does not bury any bones at all) Is it also possible to add Big Bones / Monkey Bones and Dragon Bones to the list.

Hello, @awesome123man

I've found a problem with your bot that I am unable to get past.

It says "Walking to nearest bank" but it never actually goes to the bank. Anything I can do to fix that?

@awesome123man
Great bot! The one issue that I'm having is when it advance's a level, it essentially freezes the bot. It won't attack or do anything due to the "gained a level" window that comes up. it won't click on the monster or click okay. I'm ranging Hill Giants with safe spot.

need to fix the load save for the monsters and the loot it takes forever to type everything again. also i noticed that it doesn't really move the camera when its fighting but other than that its a great bot

Hey there, could you make the bot bury big bones too? Right now with the bury option selected, it only buries normal bones. :)

Last edited:
So I am training archery on the caged bear near the GE. I have it set so my coords are 3228,3449,0 as center, allow unreachable checked, safespot on, max dist from center 6, and grizzly selected. Loot/banking/misc all disabled. Break handler is enabled, but not currently on break. I have a few trout in my inv and set food to trout.

Problem is, bot will attack the grizzly for a while, usually about 20 mins or so, however, at some point it will stop attacking the grizzly, even after it spawns, and the current task is listed as Walking to Coordinate (center coords).
Enabling debug/warnings shows
WARN No NPC with selected names found...
DEBUG current NPC targeting ME:null

After sitting at this point for about 5 minutes, the client will logout, autorelogin, then resume attacking the grizzly normally

Cant tell if this is a glitch, working as intended, or I do not have it set up correctly, but it doesnt seem to be working quite right. Training ranged/magic has been kinda touch and go with this, although it happened less training on the Wizard tower Lesser Demon.

Oh one more thing @awesome123man, in addition to auto burying Big bones it would be great if you could add an option to not dismiss random events! As I actually babysit the bot and don't mind doing random events, other than that great job! The bot works amazingly well.

Oh one more thing @awesome123man, in addition to auto burying Big bones it would be great if you could add an option to not dismiss random events! As I actually babysit the bot and don't mind doing random events, other than that great job! The bot works amazingly well.
+1 on that. A little more control of the handlers would be nice.

I cannot get this to work for the life of me.. I selected my food, I loaded my equipment and I selected my slayer.

In edgeville dungeon with the hill giants, the bot works right for the fighting, but once food runs out thats where the problems begin.
If I dont have it set to bank, the bot crashes when I run out of food and stops.
If I have it set to bank when I run out of food, it tries to take me thru the whole dungeon to some far away bank, although a short distance to the ladder, then through a locked door is the GE....

I even had half an inventory of fish left and it started going to the bank for some reason once.
Pausing the bot and unpausing doesnt seem to refresh the bot. it still wants to go to the bank. even if I go to the bank, restock, then unpause it still tries to go to the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.