Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, when fighting. it randomly decides to use the teleport i carry. which if im not paying attention, will end up in a ban because it gets caught in an endless loop of moving in the same 3 tiles.

also no idea how the banking is supposed to work.

Now the bot is stuck in an endless state of wanting to log out.

Slayer additions? does it go to the slayer masters and take a new task etc? how does it work? thanks in advance

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Slayer additions? does it go to the slayer masters and take a new task etc? how does it work? thanks in advance
It's supposed to but currently only knows turael. It supports no tasks until you set the gear for them

As with every combat bot on RM im having issues with eating. As soon as i take any damage at all it will start eating. So basically if I get hit a 1 it starts eating, in that time i get hit for another 1 -> eats next lobster, and so on and so on :/ In general I really like this bot, because its faster than the other combat bots I've tried, but the eating issue is just annoying.
Cheers!

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
As with every combat bot on RM im having issues with eating. As soon as i take any damage at all it will start eating. So basically if I get hit a 1 it starts eating, in that time i get hit for another 1 -> eats next lobster, and so on and so on :/ In general I really like this bot, because its faster than the other combat bots I've tried, but the eating issue is just annoying.
Cheers!
What's your max health?

Hello how are you.? You do a good job for free, most importantly, today I used the script and found some bugs.
1- If I use the food selector, with full life I eat and eat.
2- If I use the custom food selector, it is disconnected.
3- If I mark the option of bury bones, it does not do anything, it only accumulates bones and when the inventory is full it is disconnected.
4-If you can add the regex option in the looting part, please.

I could not try it anymore because it is disconnected by almost everything, well if I'm doing something wrong, you tell me. But you have something good in hand, good project, like everything you do, FREE appreciates.

My max HP is 76. By the way, this is probabyl the wrong thread for this, but thanks to your Regal Hunter I got 1-99 Hunting without a single problem,
Love your bots!
Cheers, Tlow!

Im currently having the issue of the bot shutting down soon as it logs in. If I start the bot it logs me out. If I start the bot when logged off it logs in then right back out. it wont give me a chance to set npcs or anything.

Hey, I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but it won't loot for me. Not sure if anyone else has the issue, but I enter i.e. Chaos Rune as an item and it just simply won't pick up any chaos runes that drops.

Hey i know this is a free bot, but this bot pre shit lol. when u get aggro'd it will click other npcs instead of the one aggroing u.

Bot logs out as soon as i start it :/
I've used this before and it actually is a great script, but needs some fixing.

Works good but sometimes repeatedly tries to attack a monster that is already being attacked by someone else.

When I select banking, trout and bank if below quantity 1 it still runs to the bank as soon as I start the bot even though I have 28 trout in inventory. Bot also over eats (35 hp).

Hey, I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but it won't loot for me. Not sure if anyone else has the issue, but I enter i.e. Chaos Rune as an item and it just simply won't pick up any chaos runes that drops.
you have to spell it Chaos rune just like its spelled in game with a capital C

Hi, does the bot bank on full inventory or only when an item is below a certain value? As I'm killing cows with it and don't exactly need food but would love to automatically bank the hides to save some cash for supplies such as arrows, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.