Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Astrals [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snufalufugus submitted a new resource:

RegalAstrals - A runecrafting bot fit for royalty!

Crafts astral runes on Lunar isle.

* DIRECTIONS:
* If using rune pouches, start with them in your inventory. Supports ALL pouches, ALL combinations!
* You must have at least 69 magic
* YOU MUST HAVE PLENTY OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS IN YOUR BANK
* 1) Selected food
* 2) Stamina potions, any dose
* 3) Pure essence
* It is highly recommended to zoom your camera all the way out and turn off roofs
* Wear the following equipment:
* Seal of passage
* Dust battlestaff (recommended) or staff of earth...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
I ran it for a few minutes, it banked fine, made some astrals, teleported back fine, but when trying to fill pouches at bank it kept trying to empty the pouches instead of fill them. Is there something I set up wrong?

Attachments

• 05-24 15-05-18 - RegalAstrals.txt
    7.7 KB · Views: 2
I ran it for a few minutes, it banked fine, made some astrals, teleported back fine, but when trying to fill pouches at bank it kept trying to empty the pouches instead of fill them. Is there something I set up wrong?
How long did it continue like that for?

And significantly better. Will probably be the most heavily playersensed and anti-patterned bot on RM after the next update.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

And significantly better. Will probably be the most heavily playersensed and anti-patterned bot on RM after the next update.
Are we about to have a playersense battle? xD

Being completely impartial, I'm siding with @Guru here, the amount of PlayerSense he has implemented in his bots is huge, and that's not even including the default ones included in Prime API, nor the anti-pattern we use... :p
I've seen all of the Prime playersense keys being initialized in intelliJ. I realize it's very extensive and that there's more behind the scenes I don't see, as well as what Guru has implemented himself in his mole bot.

Hopefully after I finish it up + clean code I'll be able to get Cloud's input on it + a profile done.

It did it for a couple minutes until I stopped the bot, it did something similar on RegalAbyss but it fixed itself after 30 or seconds.:confused:

Tried using it and it keeps trying to fill the inventory even though its already full

Looking to try this bot later today. I've refrained from using RegalAbyssPro for now as it's wasting a lot of my credits. Hope this will do a bit better, and it costs $0.15 so I hope it will! :D

Looking to try this bot later today. I've refrained from using RegalAbyssPro for now as it's wasting a lot of my credits. Hope this will do a bit better, and it costs $0.15 so I hope it will! :D
only worth 15 if 81

As long as it makes over 150k an hour you'd break even.
Can make more money with his abyss bot at 59 rcing with 2x cosmics. I guess people could do 40-59 rcing with this, then do 2x cosmics in abyss until 81 (lol). Just weird that to make the most money they'd have to use a bot that costs more, at a lower level, then switch to a bot that costs less but makes more money at a higher level, until they reach 81.

No doubt that this bot is op as hell at 81, and that's probably why he made this 15c/hr instead of 10c/hr like the abyss bot, but in osrs 81 is a very high rcing req even with botting. Shouldn't base prices based off of the max amount of money someone can make in a bot where that money is only gained at a high level. It would be like if guru based his pricing for his blast furnace bot off of everybody making rune with it (and in this case, actually, 85 smith is easier to get than 81 rc). Should be a 10c/hr bot for sure, maybe 12 if he's really uncomfortable doing it for less.

Can make more money with his abyss bot at 59 rcing with 2x cosmics. I guess people could do 40-59 rcing with this, then do 2x cosmics in abyss until 81 (lol). Just weird that to make the most money they'd have to use a bot that costs more, at a lower level, then switch to a bot that costs less but makes more money at a higher level, until they reach 81.

No doubt that this bot is op as hell at 81, and that's probably why he made this 15c/hr instead of 10c/hr like the abyss bot, but in osrs 81 is a very high rcing req even with botting. Shouldn't base prices based off of the max amount of money someone can make in a bot where that money is only gained at a high level. It would be like if guru based his pricing for his blast furnace bot off of everybody making rune with it (and in this case, actually, 85 smith is easier to get than 81 rc). Should be a 10c/hr bot for sure, maybe 12 if he's really uncomfortable doing it for less.
I do agree completely, I'm running this at 53 RC with 3 pouches and I'm averaging around 200k an hour at the moment. I'm unsure what the banrates are for Astrals but I'd imagine it's considerably lower than at the Abyss but I might be wrong.

I do agree completely, I'm running this at 53 RC with 3 pouches and I'm averaging around 200k an hour at the moment. I'm unsure what the banrates are for Astrals but I'd imagine it's considerably lower than at the Abyss but I might be wrong.
Astrals used to be a significant ban spot, but not so sure anymore so idk. And wow you're only getting 200k/hr? I calced it at like 450k/hr when i did astrals legit, so i assumed the bot would get a bit under that. Giant pouch would bump u up a significant amount, but i doubt it'd jump u up like 200k. Yeah at that rate 15c is just way too steep to be viable.

Status
Not open for further replies.