Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Astrals [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok quick question, i noticed you have regalastrals and also abyss bot, and the astral bot is more expensive to use p/h than the abyss. but couldnt anyone just use regalabysspro to make astrals anyway?

ok quick question, i noticed you have regalastrals and also abyss bot, and the astral bot is more expensive to use p/h than the abyss. but couldnt anyone just use regalabysspro to make astrals anyway?
can't make astrals in abyss

• I forgot about this bot (whoops), I'll be finishing it up ASAP, although it's obviously fully functional already
  • Abyss previously had a lower ban rate, I doubt it does now because of the amount of playersense and anti-random in this bot
  • This bot costs more because it's very, very heavily anti paterened and playersensed, makes about 700k/hr, because I want it to have a small userbase to keep ban rates low, and because I like money
  • This bot is only intended for use by people with over 82rc, but it does provide superior xp/hr to abyss while still making you money after costs, so may still be worthwhile to some people

Occasional problem where the bot takes a long time get to the altar after it crosses the bridge. Keeps clicking back and forth. Please see screenshot.

Another problem found with repairing pouches.

Attachments

• Regal Astrals.png
    Regal Astrals.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Regal Astrals 1.png
    Regal Astrals 1.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Regal Astrals 2.png
    Regal Astrals 2.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.