Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal AIO Crafter

Anyone have an issue with this? have tried about 5 or 6 times, charged for each. Everytime i set it to cut emeralds or any gem it just continuously scrolls to the bottom of the bank and wont withdraw. If i withrdraw myself and unpause the bot it will cut them, then clicks on banker and continues to scroll to the bottom again and wont withdraw

Anyone have an issue with this? have tried about 5 or 6 times, charged for each. Everytime i set it to cut emeralds or any gem it just continuously scrolls to the bottom of the bank and wont withdraw. If i withrdraw myself and unpause the bot it will cut them, then clicks on banker and continues to scroll to the bottom again and wont withdraw
This was the runemate client being broken from the update. It should be back up and working now.

If you'd like a refund please let me know how much you spent.

I set the bot for 1 hour of smelting glass. It stood still at bank for 7 hours afk after smelting 300 glass. This bot probably got my account close to banned, and im being charged by the hour... Crap!

Edit: just spent 2 hours blowing the glass, this function works flawlessly!

Last edited:
How feasible would it be to add support for AFK Shades of Morton in Trailblazer Leagues? Something like filling the flamtaer bag when empty and clicking to repair walls at random times to continuously gain xp and not go afk

Still auto logs out and sits there still running, 4.5 hours gone because of this. see from 06:00:11 - 10:38:44

Attachments

• Regal AIO Crafter 2-20 20-10-45.log
    411.7 KB · Views: 0
Hey mate, your crafting bot is stuck when attempting to craft Earth Battle staffs, all it wants to do is Custom amount, and keeps repeating the action over and over.

Could you add multiple gems? Most times I have all types of gems that need cutting usually and it requires me to be there to pause and swap to the next type before it auto stops.