Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal AIO Crafter

Snakeskin boots Snakeskin x6
Snakeskin vambraces Snakeskin x8
Snakeskin bandana Snakeskin x5
Snakeskin chaps Snakeskin x12
Snakeskin body Snakeskin x15
Needle and thread used?

This and needle and thread, of course.
Thx both I'll try to get to it tonight

Great bot. Could you add snakeskin? It's decent profit and okay experience.

Snakeskin boots Snakeskin x6
Snakeskin vambraces Snakeskin x8
Snakeskin bandana Snakeskin x5
Snakeskin chaps Snakeskin x12
Snakeskin body Snakeskin x15

Untested version in Q. Please quote me once you see my automated post that the new version is out and let me know if it works.

Needle and thread used?

Thx both I'll try to get to it tonight

Untested version in Q. Please quote me once you see my automated post that the new version is out and let me know if it works.
It appears to be working, at least with Snakeskin bandana's. Thank you for adding these.

Soon as I select whatever I want to craft it says: Bread ended at [stopWatch: current time that keeps ticking as the seconds go by]. Logging back in. been sitting here for 5 minutes already, no breaks are selected at all.....

Hey brandy new to runemate, was reccomended your bot by a friend. I cannot get it to stop trying to log in. It will get into the game, but under the task handler it kust doesnt seem to pick up that it already logged in. i'unno.

Attachments

• Regal AIO Crafter Pro 7-18 17-10-38.log
    13.3 KB · Views: 2
Snufalufugus updated Regal AIO Crafter Pro with a new update entry:

Regal AIO Crafter Pro v1.0.7 Released!

Regal AIO Crafter Pro updated to v1.0.7.

Read the rest of this update entry...

its still getting stuck saying break ended and it wont do anything after that?
The client/my bots were broken from the Thursday game update. It should be resolved now. Quote this post with the amount if you'd like a refund.

FYI the client's login handler is still broken, so using breaks is not recommended. You may not log back in automatically.

The client/my bots were broken from the Thursday game update. It should be resolved now. Quote this post with the amount if you'd like a refund.

FYI the client's login handler is still broken, so using breaks is not recommended. You may not log back in automatically.
well thanks for the head up on the login handler and I only lost about $3 before I realized that the bot wasn't working cause I turn it on when I run errands or watch movies.

Thanks for letting us know, 2$ is what I wasted, I kept thinking it was my error and was trying different things to get it going.

This was working perfectly yesterday (Edgeville), and is now broken. It will run to the furnace, open the interface, but not start any activities.

what about still? it isnt working at any furnace, I tried to restart twice thinking it was something I did.

I see on the reviews this isnt working in edgville. Anyone else having this issue?

This was working perfectly yesterday (Edgeville), and is now broken. It will run to the furnace, open the interface, but not start any activities.

what about still? it isnt working at any furnace, I tried to restart twice thinking it was something I did.

Thank you for the reports. Jagex changed the crafting interface in Thursday's update when they changed the smithing interface. I have an update in Q. LMK if you'd like a refund and if so, how much it should be for.

Thank you for the reports. Jagex changed the crafting interface in Thursday's update when they changed the smithing interface. I have an update in Q. LMK if you'd like a refund and if so, how much it should be for.

I started the bot only twice, so spent $0.16. Not a huge deal if you can't do it. Also I tried a few other crafting bots so I don't remember if yous did or did not have shilo gem jewelry options. Under jewelry there were no jade opal ect... Again i couldn't remember if yours did or did not have that feature.