Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal AIO Crafter

I started the bot only twice, so spent $0.16. Not a huge deal if you can't do it. Also I tried a few other crafting bots so I don't remember if yous did or did not have shilo gem jewelry options. Under jewelry there were no jade opal ect... Again i couldn't remember if yours did or did not have that feature.
Sent. It doesn't right now, but that's a good idea to add. I'll look into it.

Sent. It doesn't right now, but that's a good idea to add. I'll look into it.
I appreciate it man!

I would absolutely. A lot of people make them, and enchant them for profit and xp. Its actually what I was looking for in the crafting bot.

Hey this seems to be not working. When It finishes a load it gets a Java error.

Attachments

• err.PNG
    err.PNG
    112.8 KB · Views: 4
Hey.
Having a problem.
Occurs: Crafting ruby bracelets.
What happens: It works, but it crafts like 5-6 bracelets, and then it clicks the furnace again, and crafts 5-6 more, until inventory is done.

Its like it doesnt know that it is actually crafting the jewelry right now.

Otherwise, bot been running great, 93 crafting at the moment. Not gonna use it until this problem is fixed =)

EDIT: Restarted botclient and client. Seems like its working now. No idea what caused that issue.

Last edited:
Hey.
Having a problem.
Occurs: Crafting ruby bracelets.
What happens: It works, but it crafts like 5-6 bracelets, and then it clicks the furnace again, and crafts 5-6 more, until inventory is done.

Its like it doesnt know that it is actually crafting the jewelry right now.

Otherwise, bot been running great, 93 crafting at the moment. Not gonna use it until this problem is fixed =)

EDIT: Restarted botclient and client. Seems like its working now. No idea what caused that issue.
Not sure why weird stuff like that happens sometimes. Sent you a refund for 2 sessions to make up for the wasted starts

Hey Snuf! Love the bot. It has taken me safely through my crafting levels, and I'm now almost at 99. I'm not sure what happened today, but the bot failed to run a couple of times when trying to start it. Not sure why or how, but I was charged for a couple of failed start ups and disconnects. Do you think you could refund the $0.24 this cost me? Its really not that much but that might make my wallet run out before I hit 99 later this week lol Anyway, great script highly recommend.

Hey Snuf! Love the bot. It has taken me safely through my crafting levels, and I'm now almost at 99. I'm not sure what happened today, but the bot failed to run a couple of times when trying to start it. Not sure why or how, but I was charged for a couple of failed start ups and disconnects. Do you think you could refund the $0.24 this cost me? Its really not that much but that might make my wallet run out before I hit 99 later this week lol Anyway, great script highly recommend.
Sent, happy botting

hey ive been using your bot quite alot recently been working really well but has been stuck a few times wasting hours do you think you could refund me $0.32 for the time wasted?

Thanks for this bot, it's great like all other regal scripts.

I had a problem this morning where the bot crashed, I was wondering if you could refund me the 1 hour. Logs attached:

Attachments

• Regal AIO Crafter 1-19 11-38-03.log
    1.4 KB · Views: 0
hey ive been using your bot quite alot recently been working really well but has been stuck a few times wasting hours do you think you could refund me $0.32 for the time wasted?

Thanks for this bot, it's great like all other regal scripts.

I had a problem this morning where the bot crashed, I was wondering if you could refund me the 1 hour. Logs attached:

Sure, sent.