Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hey its gets stuck at the Canafis agility course after

Pole Vaulting and Climbing the tree to start it

LMK if you need an account
Wherever you find it get stuck, please use dev toolkit bot and get your player coordinates for me.

easily triggered ✌
Wherever you find it get stuck, please use dev toolkit bot and get your player coordinates for me.
Climbing tree
d45edd5a96c781a31e1439452070c24a.png

Pole Vault
8d5ab6052d1b7242280ac89d1bc2b1cb.png

Climbing tree
d45edd5a96c781a31e1439452070c24a.png

Pole Vault
8d5ab6052d1b7242280ac89d1bc2b1cb.png
Ill get on it tonight ty!

Well, i think i found a problem with my path finding that may fix this without having to add individual checks. :D
Also fixed some newby mistakes beginners like me make using static class references. Derp

easily triggered ✌

Well, i think i found a problem with my path finding that may fix this without having to add individual checks. :D
Also fixed some newby mistakes beginners like me make using static class references. Derp
lmk if you need anything else

Hey, any feature requests? I got a bit of time and am feeling kinda like adding something... :p

Since the new update it won't run the Seers course anymore, when I click on seers in the setup I get a pretty big error. I submitted it twice, the second time I included that it comes from Seers.

Does this support Ape Atoll?
No, I dont really play but if you want to show me a vid and maybe provide an account with access i could add it in about a week, but right now i have tests this week. Next week is my last day(Monday) then im good for a while.

Got hammered boys, this is the only bot I used. Biggest day was 7 hours, took lots of breaks as well. No idea if they got me at seers or canafis, because of the delay. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.