Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the right one ?

Attachments

• 09-25 20-48-23 - Regal Agility.txt
    3 KB · Views: 1
Unfortunately the bot doesn't alch at this moment.
I let it run for the last half hour and it only did 1 alch on the way from the bank to the course.
(And just to make sure: I have my noted alching items in the correct slot (nr. 15, counting from 0), nature runes and staff equipped)

I've attached the log so you can see what's going on. Hope you'll be able to fix this :)

Attachments

• 09-26 10-44-55 - Regal Agility.txt
    92.5 KB · Views: 2
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Unfortunately the bot doesn't alch at this moment.
I let it run for the last half hour and it only did 1 alch on the way from the bank to the course.
(And just to make sure: I have my noted alching items in the correct slot (nr. 15, counting from 0), nature runes and staff equipped)

I've attached the log so you can see what's going on. Hope you'll be able to fix this :)
I will make sure to fix this after I fail my first test today xD

I've been testing for about a week and only this bot seems to have this problem. If for whatever reason you log out, due to dc, server drop, or break handler, the bot will not log back in.

Here's the 2 most recent logs
00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\______ - Pastebin.com
00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\______ - Pastebin.com

the log just ends at the last action it was doing before logging out
I'll look into it. This has been a problem that I've been trying to figure out for a while.

How safe is this thing if i take a break every 30 mins?

Thanks!
Don't just bot all day with 30 min breaks... just do a few hours with a break, or something like that. It's pretty safe

Bot seemed to crash trying to loot a mark of grace.

Attachments

• 09-29 17-26-17 - Regal Agility.txt
    40.4 KB · Views: 2
Remember, please post bug reports here! It helps me keep bugs as resolved and unresolved and gives you a much better chance of having your bug resolved!!! I'm still waiting for someone to open a bug :)

Status
Not open for further replies.