Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money Motivated
It barely supported rs3... if you need an rs3 course then I'll be glad to add it, just know I may need to borrow an account.

It's just funny because I was using the Ape Atoll agility one, and I come back to restart my client because it was lagging, and then it was gone. I was like "Shit I fucked it up"

It wont seem to alch, no matter what i try, tried restarting both runemate and osrs client, cant seem to figure it out, tried stackable and noted items

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
It wont seem to alch, no matter what i try, tried restarting both runemate and osrs client, cant seem to figure it out, tried stackable and noted items
I think i broke alching in rewrite.
It's just funny because I was using the Ape Atoll agility one, and I come back to restart my client because it was lagging, and then it was gone. I was like "Shit I fucked it up"
I can add Rs3 back...

Hello, I love the bot so far. Just reporting a bug that I have found with the Falador course.

How to recreate
At a certain angle after the first tightrope on the hand holds section. If the camera is angled just right in the like in the picture the script freezes.
This tends to happen every 30 minutes or so and I have to manually correct it. If it helps, I have my zoom all the way out, and roofs disabled.

Gi49o

Gi49o

Hello, I love the bot so far. Just reporting a bug that I have found with the Falador course.

How to recreate
At a certain angle after the first tightrope on the hand holds section. If the camera is angled just right in the like in the picture the script freezes.
This tends to happen every 30 minutes or so and I have to manually correct it. If it helps, I have my zoom all the way out, and roofs disabled.

Gi49o

Gi49o
Ill see what's up

I think i broke alching in rewrite.

Yes, I can confirm. Alching worked 2 days ago, but now it doesn't. I have the correct inventory setup but it doesn't even attempt to alch; never opens the spellbook tab. The bot log says that it's alching though.

Yes, I can confirm. Alching worked 2 days ago, but now it doesn't. I have the correct inventory setup but it doesn't even attempt to alch; never opens the spellbook tab. The bot log says that it's alching though.
I added a fix that I haven't pushed yet. I've been trying to fix motherlode bugs

Sorry to bug you again, but on the Pollivneach course it gets stuck right after the palm tree swing. The mouse frantically tries to find where it should click and ends up standing there. I think it's with the angle of it.

Gyazo - fbdde7eaf1b3a62205b840d477e98604.png

When the camera is positioned behind the palm tree it can't recognize the next area to click on. Most likely because of the hitboxes around the two.

Sorry to bug you again, but on the Pollivneach course it gets stuck right after the palm tree swing. The mouse frantically tries to find where it should click and ends up standing there. I think it's with the angle of it.

Gyazo - fbdde7eaf1b3a62205b840d477e98604.png

When the camera is positioned behind the palm tree it can't recognize the next area to click on. Most likely because of the hitboxes around the two.
The model for the rough wall is utter shit. If you can lend me an account that is standing right there, I can have it fixed in under a half an hour, but then I'd have to wait till an Executive passed it. Are you gonna offer?

Reason why I can't do it atm. Is because my only account has only 40 agility iirc, so I can't access that course.

The model for the rough wall is utter shit. If you can lend me an account that is standing right there, I can have it fixed in under a half an hour, but then I'd have to wait till an Executive passed it. Are you gonna offer?

Reason why I can't do it atm. Is because my only account has only 40 agility iirc, so I can't access that course.
Yeah I can offer you an account. Literally this account is just agility from your script. :)

Bot is crashing everytime it picks up grace mark on Varrock course. Also I didn't see anything in the settings for it, but does this support food and or energy/agility pots?

Bot is crashing everytime it picks up grace mark on Varrock course. Also I didn't see anything in the settings for it, but does this support food and or energy/agility pots?
Food yes, I think it may drink staminas

Okay I'll try it with stam pots. It's really smooth and runs well other than the errors, but I guess it could be related to other ones I have running. Thanks
Idk why people are getting errors all of the sudden. Is it only this bot?

Idk why people are getting errors all of the sudden. Is it only this bot?
When I said everytime I misspoke apparently. I guess I just got unlucky to get a few of them in a row... worked fine after that. But no it's not just this bot, I've been getting them pretty frequently across the 10 or so I use regularly

Status
Not open for further replies.