Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
darn haha its okay!
I checked the code out last night and I cant figure out why it's not working right.... The Login/Lobby handlers are both disabled when it is breaking.

I checked the code out last night and I cant figure out why it's not working right.... The Login/Lobby handlers are both disabled when it is breaking.
weird, but im currently running the ardougne course, and when there is a mark of grace it gets all messed up

Attachments

• 08-09 10-14-57 - Regal Agility.txt
    6.9 KB · Views: 1
weird, but im currently running the ardougne course, and when there is a mark of grace it gets all messed up
Does it seem to be trying to pick them up and failing? The log shows it gets stuck trying to pick them up...

Keeps getting stuck on collecting marks of grace, collects them too soon and just stops dead as can't run to them. Is there a way to disable collecting the marks?

Keeps getting stuck on collecting marks of grace, collects them too soon and just stops dead as can't run to them. Is there a way to disable collecting the marks?
What do you mean by too soon? This didn't happen until recently and I haven't changed the logic for it.

when we getting rs3 support smh
Whenever... someone just needs to request a location...

It sees a mark and just tries to collect it, for example if you start a course and it sees a mark at the end of the course it trys to grab it and keeps trying even though it will never reach it as there is obstacles in the way. Had the problem with Canafis and Faldor courses

I can confirm all the rooftops ive tried (draynor, varrock, falador) the bot gets stuck as soon as a mark of grace spawns. It tries to collect the mark before it is on the correct roof to loot it. So it will try to pick up the mark when it cant reach it.

It sees a mark and just tries to collect it, for example if you start a course and it sees a mark at the end of the course it trys to grab it and keeps trying even though it will never reach it as there is obstacles in the way. Had the problem with Canafis and Faldor courses

• Barbarian
  • Ape atoll

Lend me an account

Did you change alch item location? :p
Yes, but I don't think the update has been passed yet

I can confirm all the rooftops ive tried (draynor, varrock, falador) the bot gets stuck as soon as a mark of grace spawns. It tries to collect the mark before it is on the correct roof to loot it. So it will try to pick up the mark when it cant reach it.

Please see if this happens for other agility bots as I think something has broken on runemates end.

The main issue I have with this is that if the mark of grace is in view but on a different rooftop the bot will attempt to get it but be unable to do so and thus get stuck.
Since using this script I have now received a 2 day ban.

The main issue I have with this is that if the mark of grace is in view but on a different rooftop the bot will attempt to get it but be unable to do so and thus get stuck.
Since using this script I have now received a 2 day ban.
Ok, I've heard this multiple times and I don't know why runemate is messing up with them

Would a simple fix not be able to skip collecting a mark if it has been trying to collect it for more than 5 seconds and then allow it to try and recollect a mark once another action has been performed (ie jumping another gap or something)

T
Would a simple fix not be able to skip collecting a mark if it has been trying to collect it for more than 5 seconds and then allow it to try and recollect a mark once another action has been performed (ie jumping another gap or something)
It's still extremely inefficient and botlike to do that... @Cloud is the surroundingsReachable filter broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.