Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one after the 1st roof. It doesn't click across the beam to jump onto the wall. I can't really describe just try it yourself

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
The one after the 1st roof. It doesn't click across the beam to jump onto the wall. I can't really describe just try it yourself
4 mins before you posted this an update was passed that fixed this :) I ran it for 3h at varrock without any flaws.

Works great. Doesn't stop when it's supposed too though. Was supposed to stop at 4 hours. After 4 it logged in and out until I got back at 7hrs. Lmao ban incoming. Here is the log

Attachments

• regal agility.txt
    231.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Works great. Doesn't stop when it's supposed too though. Was supposed to stop at 4 hours. After 4 it logged in and out until I got back at 7hrs. Lmao ban incoming. Here is the log
Sorry dude. I'm trying to fix this. I thought I had, but like you it did this and I lost my amazing acc today.

Sorry dude. I'm trying to fix this. I thought I had, but like you it did this and I lost my amazing acc today.

I had the same issue, tried to remotely stop the bot didn't work, put in breaks didn't register the breaks. Went straight 6 hours till logout by rs client, then auto logged back on did another 5 hours. 11 straight hours wtf???

I had the same issue, tried to remotely stop the bot didn't work, put in breaks didn't register the breaks. Went straight 6 hours till logout by rs client, then auto logged back on did another 5 hours. 11 straight hours wtf???
remote stopping the bot should have worked... I have done it myself... I am still trying to find the best way to resolve the other issue.

dude ur awesome, and i just realised ur name is awesome, so i guess u are awesome, but rlly, ur bot is amazing, ive run it for 50~hrs and havent had any errors on 5+ courses

Hey, love the bot. Anyway that you can add an option in the settings to teleport to seers after each seers run lap?

After kandarin medium dairies, you teleport directly in front of the bank.. Gives a lot more xp/hr.

i found an issue :/ I left this on overnight on seers and i came back to it have climbed the ladder behind the start of the course and stuck wasting about 7 and a halfhours of botting time -(

Bot gets stuck when a NPC spawns, the NPC dismisser cant do anything cause the bot is trying to alch something and it cant dismiss the NPC at the same time and it wont alch the item so it just gets stuck.

Bot gets stuck when a NPC spawns, the NPC dismisser cant do anything cause the bot is trying to alch something and it cant dismiss the NPC at the same time and it wont alch the item so it just gets stuck.
That will need to be handled by the client I believe @Party

i found an issue :/ I left this on overnight on seers and i came back to it have climbed the ladder behind the start of the course and stuck wasting about 7 and a halfhours of botting time -(
Am aware, it happens rarely

Calm down bot author. Its okay... Relax.
Yooo Aweeessoommmeeeeeeee123mannnnnnnnnnnnn. Does this support high alchemy bro?. I don't trust alchemy bots and i used Prime agility only for the alchemy since he ruined it by placing a lame ass hour limit WHILE HARDLY LISTENING TO HIS USERS or bothering to reply to them or addressing any issues they have for ANY of his bots..... You and dark sage are the only two authors i really respect. Other guys are money hungry, and can give two shits less for supporting the customer.

Yooo Aweeessoommmeeeeeeee123mannnnnnnnnnnnn. Does this support high alchemy bro?. I don't trust alchemy bots and i used Prime agility only for the alchemy since he ruined it by placing a lame ass hour limit WHILE HARDLY LISTENING TO HIS USERS or bothering to reply to them or addressing any issues they have for ANY of his bots..... You and dark sage are the only two authors i really respect. Other guys are money hungry, and can give two shits less for supporting the customer.
Not much i don't think. I cant cast it right now so it's hard to fix up.

Status
Not open for further replies.