Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bot is still getting stuck at Canifis Course at tree.
Caz65bV.png

Is that the exact spot? And does it happen every time?
The bot will get stuck if my character ends up on top of the tree but I don't get put on top of the tree every time. I think it's Jagex's anti-bot measure. Basically, the bot will always get stuck if my character ends up on top of the tree.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
The bot will get stuck if my character ends up on top of the tree but I don't get put on top of the tree every time. I think it's Jagex's anti-bot measure. Basically, the bot will always get stuck if my character ends up on top of the tree.
So to fix that I either need to borrow your account or I need you to use the developement toolkit bot and click players and give me your position at the spot it gets stuck.

I only botted for about an hour and a half and this morning my account was banned. Nice bot didnt get stuck, but i guess Jagex has stepped up there game!

I only botted for about an hour and a half and this morning my account was banned. Nice bot didnt get stuck, but i guess Jagex has stepped up there game!
Hmmm, how new was the account and what levels or skills Did you do other than this? Also, did you not anything else

rya

Awesome, I'm getting the same exact stuck spot as runthetrap. I'll see if I can get the development toolkit going and get you that spot.

haven't had a chance to use the bot for extended time as it gets stuck 9/10 times on the Al-karid rooftop course.
5b8d4c5bb3434d24a5923bb3904858bf.png

Here's the spot, hope you manage to fix it seemed to work well for the rest of the course.

High alch doesnt work. Player just stand still when high alch is checked.
Do you have an item in your first inventory slot?

haven't had a chance to use the bot for extended time as it gets stuck 9/10 times on the Al-karid rooftop course.
5b8d4c5bb3434d24a5923bb3904858bf.png

Here's the spot, hope you manage to fix it seemed to work well for the rest of the course.
Ok, i know that spot is a bug, the interaction spot is so small its hard for the bot to click it. I'll see if i can find a better angle to use.

There is some issue with getting graces from the table in the polly course.

While I have not coded in runemate, I have done script coding for rsbuddy/powerbot/SRL(villavu), how can I help you?

There is some issue with getting graces from the table in the polly course.

While I have not coded in runemate, I have done script coding for rsbuddy/powerbot/SRL(villavu), how can I help you?
I think I need to add it manually, I need you to use a bot called dev toolkit when you are next to that grace, and click grounditems then find the numbers next to the mark. And post it here so I can add it manually

kKhOXca.png

I doubt it is the ID issue, basically the bot "sees" the grace but is unable to click on it & keeps hovering in the region of the grace. I suspect the .interact() method isn't working too good

Ok I see the issue now. This is what happens when the grace is on a table.

AHYn1w7.png

Add an exception for that special tile & check for the appropriate uptext. isVisible does not return the correct value for items on a table

Do you have an item in your first inventory slot?

Ok, i know that spot is a bug, the interaction spot is so small its hard for the bot to click it. I'll see if i can find a better angle to use.

Set zoom-in to 3/4th or more and it fixes itself. Maybe for Al-kharid course you can force it to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.