Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the current task say after it gets stuck?

I think Jagex put an anti-bot which makes your character seem like it's out of the platform to throw off the bots. It has worked quite well but I just need to baby-sit the bot in case my character is off the platform.

I think Jagex put an anti-bot which makes your character seem like it's out of the platform to throw off the bots. It has worked quite well but I just need to baby-sit the bot in case my character is off the platform.

yeah this, if you can make it click a tile on the first roof and then click the jump part that would fix it .

It says currently: climb tall tree

I actually switched from falador to canafis just because it is running smoother and I don't have to baby sit.

Doent high alch works? I have fire staff and nature rune in my inventory. And objects that i want to alch in the first spot in my inv but it still doesnt alch?

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Doent high alch works? I have fire staff and nature rune in my inventory. And objects that i want to alch in the first spot in my inv but it still doesnt alch?
Currently no, I need to figure out how to add it...

Hey really nice bot, but for Seer's Village, it will ALWAYS click in the same place after finishing course.

c1a4b0b7409c8e6b60d36ea9b5fa62a2.png

Between the houses is somewhere that I don't think anyone EVER would click, also it will click there and wait for it to finish running to that position, THEN continue clicking.

I think this very botlike behavior could possibly result in a ban, please would you be able to change it so maybe it clicks here instead?

7bc2920d2ba90b5d6920569438335a8f.png

Status
Not open for further replies.