Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Honestly if you have a demonic skull equipped then sure, but most of the time i just bring food and thats it.
So I'd most likely have to make huge modifications to the code if you want the bot to teleport or have good antipk. Otherwise I'll see if I can add the course.

Hey just thougt id let you know. 1-60 was fine no issues tbh. But @ Seers Rooftops seems to be a bit slow clicking next obstacle and also waits for like 1-2 seconds before clicking the wall to jump up onto the course. Also if possible camera movements need some adjusting here and there But other than that brilliant script. Thanks for the gracefull.

Hey just thougt id let you know. 1-60 was fine no issues tbh. But @ Seers Rooftops seems to be a bit slow clicking next obstacle and also waits for like 1-2 seconds before clicking the wall to jump up onto the course. Also if possible camera movements need some adjusting here and there But other than that brilliant script. Thanks for the gracefull.
Your welcome :)
About seers, I don't know what would cause the delays to be different than the other courses as it doesn't use predefined delays...

Hey, awesome script i appreciate the quality you put into it for a free script. Only problem I've been having is that at seers sometimes on the rooftop after the rope obstacle it will repeatedly click the last platform/rooftop instead of jumping to the next one.

Hey, awesome script i appreciate the quality you put into it for a free script. Only problem I've been having is that at seers sometimes on the rooftop after the rope obstacle it will repeatedly click the last platform/rooftop instead of jumping to the next one.
Screenshot plz?

Sometimes get stuck on Ardougne last obstacle before jumping on the market tables. Just stands and on the thing it says it failed to find obstacle 4 times. After I clicked on obstacle start running again. Nice thing you made anyway. I am at 91 agility now

easily triggered ✌
Sometimes get stuck on Ardougne last obstacle before jumping on the market tables. Just stands and on the thing it says it failed to find obstacle 4 times. After I clicked on obstacle start running again. Nice thing you made anyway. I am at 91 agility now
Lend him your account and he'll fix it.

Lend him your account and he'll fix it.
<3

You mean Failed to interact, and i can fix this by using an account with access to make a forced model for the obstacle. But i cant do it unless im on the course. It would take like 10 mins.

<3

You mean Failed to interact, and i can fix this by using an account with access to make a forced model for the obstacle. But i cant do it unless im on the course. It would take like 10 mins.
ye failed interact. next time it happens I will try to contact you here then.

I noticed that its working better on a fixed screen(small window)

ye failed interact. next time it happens I will try to contact you here then.

I noticed that its working better on a fixed screen(small window)
I usually use fixed.

This bot would be perfect @ Seers Village if it weren't for the occasional "Climb-wall" issues that occur when going back to the beginning of the Agility Course. Sometimes the bot clicks around the "Climb-wall" action and it just makes your character move around a bit. Other than that, its fine :)

Edit: I'm guessing it's how the bot clicks on the map. On Seer's the bot clicks on the mini-map right next to the "Climb Wall", and at times, the bot will have a 2 or 3 second delay which will cause my character to stay still in the same exact location, and it happens quite often before continuing on to actually climbing the wall.

Last edited:
This bot would be perfect @ Seers Village if it weren't for the occasional "Climb-wall" issues that occur when going back to the beginning of the Agility Course. Sometimes the bot clicks around the "Climb-wall" action and it just makes your character move around a bit. Other than that, its fine :)

Edit: I'm guessing it's how the bot clicks on the map. On Seer's the bot clicks on the mini-map right next to the "Climb Wall", and at times, the bot will have a 2 or 3 second delay which will cause my character to stay still in the same exact location, and it happens quite often before continuing on to actually climbing the wall.
It's because of the model of the wall being so small and how crazy runemate's simulated mouse is.

Is it possible to add a right click when that area is on screen? It may make it easier to select the wall, just a suggestion!
Doubt it... The problem is the area is just too small and the mouse isn't very accurate so small areas are hard for it to click

In the XP tracker, the xp bar seems to constantly get longer so i have to scroll sideways to read anything. Its never ending expansion lol

Other than that though its working great at canifis

In al kharid this bot gets on the roof of a building before the swing across spot, spam clicking off the map on the minimap until i click to the centre of room, but gets stuck again the next loop again

In the XP tracker, the xp bar seems to constantly get longer so i have to scroll sideways to read anything. Its never ending expansion lol

Other than that though its working great at canifis
It should grow depending on the size of runemate. It may be a bug but it doesn't for me. Make sure runemate is small.

In al kharid this bot gets on the roof of a building before the swing across spot, spam clicking off the map on the minimap until i click to the centre of room, but gets stuck again the next loop again
I'm a bit confused what you mean but i can test this on my account once i get back from class.

Status
Not open for further replies.