Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Seems to be having small issues in seers! Ran perfect 1-60 through all courses though, they are flawless. Seers seems to be having issues though, specifically on the last obstacle and random times after failing and falling off of a roof. I know you dont have an account to test on atm, but just making you aware of the problem! great script and thanks for the use!
What do you mean having issues? Does it get stuck?

Please tell me what the current task is

Hey seers seems to working fine now, problem hasnt occured again but if it does I will let you know and the task number. Also wondering if you can add eating food when hp drops below a specific percentage?

Thanks

EDIT: Just jinxed myself, the problem happened again, and it seems that sometimes when the bot fails an obstacle and falls down, it just stops working. The task was: Cross Tightrope (3)

Last edited:
Hey seers seems to working fine now, problem hasnt occured again but if it does I will let you know and the task number. Also wondering if you can add eating food when hp drops below a specific percentage?

Thanks

EDIT: Just jinxed myself, the problem happened again, and it seems that sometimes when the bot fails an obstacle and falls down, it just stops working. The task was: Cross Tightrope (3)
Hmmm, maybe it's got to do with my delay. I'll see what I can do later, got class today

Hello, I have used this a lot in the past but recently when I have been using it it displays the action and moves the screen but doesn't actually click. Not sure if this has been an issue with anyone else.

Hello, I have used this a lot in the past but recently when I have been using it it displays the action and moves the screen but doesn't actually click. Not sure if this has been an issue with anyone else.
Osrs is down.

The bot doens't seem to work at the falador rooftop course. When it is working it takes a very long time to interact with the next obstacle. Like minimum of 1 minute per obstacle. And sometimes the current task says: "Bot failed to interact (4) times".
The bot was working great two weeks ago at the canifis course. But now at the canifis course the bot does the same thing at the falador course, it just stands there waiting for the next activity to do, but it takes a very long time before it gets to that next task. I don't know how it was two weeks ago at the falador course though.
Hope you can take a look at this. It was working really nice before.

The Generate Function doesnt work at all, and everytime i try to do it Manualy it switches up the timestamps
Yeah it fills in all the breaks. You can enter them manually by pressing enter.

The bot doens't seem to work at the falador rooftop course. When it is working it takes a very long time to interact with the next obstacle. Like minimum of 1 minute per obstacle. And sometimes the current task says: "Bot failed to interact (4) times".
The bot was working great two weeks ago at the canifis course. But now at the canifis course the bot does the same thing at the falador course, it just stands there waiting for the next activity to do, but it takes a very long time before it gets to that next task. I don't know how it was two weeks ago at the falador course though.
Hope you can take a look at this. It was working really nice before.
Something client related is going on...

Status
Not open for further replies.