Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve Waterfiends [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you sir

did you use normal prayer book or the soulssplit one?

Normal spellbook with using Protect From Ranged since their attacks are more accurate for range than magic, and with all that I got around 160k exp/hr so not too bad at all.

easily triggered ✌
the bot is good but looting is not working cant loot anything or maybe im doing some wrong?
When i used to use the looting system before i got my charming imp I typed " Crimson charm" lower case c

Banned for Scamming
After you pushed that update, it now has issues when it has come to the end of the trip & is now attempting to teleport back to the barbarian outpost, it opens the teleport interface but doesn't click any option.

After you pushed that update, it now has issues when it has come to the end of the trip & is now attempting to teleport back to the barbarian outpost, it opens the teleport interface but doesn't click any option.
yeah because the recent runemate update broke interaction with interfaces, you guys have to wait for a client update

I have tested it on prayer renewals only, you can test on super ones and let me know if it works ;)

Doesn't seem to work. Nor the looting, but for everything else it seems to be working fine, i'll see if it paths back correctly!
Thanks though, really great for a free script!

Doesn't seem to work. Nor the looting, but for everything else it seems to be working fine, i'll see if it paths back correctly!
Thanks though, really great for a free script!
Make sure you type for looting the exact item for items in game like Crimson charm, Rune helm etc, capital letters matter. And i will see if i can add super restores ;)

Make sure you type for looting the exact item for items in game like Crimson charm, Rune helm etc, capital letters matter. And i will see if i can add super restores ;)

8aafdb3e9e.PNG

Also thanks for considering super restores

Status
Not open for further replies.