Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve Thieving Guild [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world hop function is broken but the rest is working good. Please fix

I talked to author, he can fix it, but he doesnt have account to use for testing, please someone talk to author and give him account so he can test worldhop and fix it.

Hey any known fix for world hopping on your thieves guild door bot? currently just opens up the world changer menu and then closes and re opens on repeat.

Hey any known fix for world hopping on your thieves guild door bot? currently just opens up the world changer menu and then closes and re opens on repeat.
I have no clue man. Recently someone asked about that too, i've verified the code, tested on an acc for 2h and everything was working smooth

Would you be able to take another look, I have tried with different setups and it still just opens and closes the world hopping window. let me know if you need an account to test it on you can use mine.

Would you be able to take another look, I have tried with different setups and it still just opens and closes the world hopping window. let me know if you need an account to test it on you can use mine.
Could you test now? There has been an runemate update. Maybe that fixes the issue lmk

Could you test now? There has been an runemate update. Maybe that fixes the issue lmk
I just tried and it still just opens the world hop window and closes it. I also am trying to do the coshing with the bot but that does not work well either, it it fumbles around a lot with the menu and only gets 1 loot in per time and some times does not get any.

Last edited:
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.