Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve Thieving Guild [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bot seems to function well; Might need to look into the worldhoping aspect; If the bot misclicks on a world (single click not quick-hop) the bot won't interact with the sub-interface i,e press 'OK'

EDIT; I've also noticed that the bot clicks on the exact same piece of the door every time; maybe could look into changing it up

Bot seems to function well; Might need to look into the worldhoping aspect; If the bot misclicks on a world (single click not quick-hop) the bot won't interact with the sub-interface i,e press 'OK'

EDIT; I've also noticed that the bot clicks on the exact same piece of the door every time; maybe could look into changing it up
@Party any hopes to fixing to approve the Yes option within the worldhop api?

The clicking is generated diffrently for each user, it's not hardcoded and the door model is so small tuat u can barely see a diffrence tbh

@Party any hopes to fixing to approve the Yes option within the worldhop api?

The clicking is generated diffrently for each user, it's not hardcoded and the door model is so small tuat u can barely see a diffrence tbh
Any chance we could get new features such as 'Time to level' Percentage complete etc?

Advanced Coshing needs to be improved in my opinion, Timing & speed are absolutely crucial in this aspect of thieving and if it isn't done correctly it will cripple your XP/H, I personally wasn't able to achieve more than 15k xp/hr using this.

Advanced Coshing needs to be improved in my opinion, Timing & speed are absolutely crucial in this aspect of thieving and if it isn't done correctly it will cripple your XP/H, I personally wasn't able to achieve more than 15k xp/hr using this.
Yeah coshing is slow cause of mouse movements from runemate, i tried tweaking it alot when i created it. But for me when i did this i could get 100k/h +

Yeah coshing is slow cause of mouse movements from runemate, i tried tweaking it alot when i created it. But for me when i did this i could get 100k/h +
Would you sell me a private script just for coshing so i could run it locally? I'd love to have maximum performance

easily triggered ✌
Would you sell me a private script just for coshing so i could run it locally? I'd love to have maximum performance
Doesn't matter because you'll still have to use clouse, it will misclick a lot

I would like to ask why this user Squidl is spreading my info on Discord? I don't remember giving him a permission to spread my private information. I wonder if a punishment will follow.

Im having a problem with the lvl 35 doors option, it works as intended but when hopping worlds, it often causes the camera to do circles which makes the bot not able to click the doors. When using only the lvl 15 doors option, this problem doesnt occur.

Im having a problem with the lvl 35 doors option, it works as intended but when hopping worlds, it often causes the camera to do circles which makes the bot not able to click the doors. When using only the lvl 15 doors option, this problem doesnt occur.
This is a runemate bug sorry, can't fix it at all

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Doesn't seem to function anymore; Level 35 Doors . Bot starts/I select settings & it continuously idles

Hi! I've been testing this bot a few times over the past few days, but the camera keeps circling almost every time after world hopping. What I noticed is that it only happens if the camera moves to the left/right. Sometimes it 'goes up' first; this does not causes any issues. Would it be possible to tweak the camera movement method so that it first always goes up (would make more sense as players always do this first)? Or would it be possible to implement a method that detects constant camera movement. If it keeps spinning -> detect direction -> briefly press key in the same direction as the circling movement. This should stop the circling. Please let me know if you require more information. :)

@qverkk Coshing doesn't currently work. he will just keep clicking 'lure' on the coshing volunteer, Could we please get a look at this?? would be willing to pay .5c/hr for a working coshing script. thanks.

Lockpicking works perfectly;

Can we get a fix for the camera looping in circles after a world hop i tried locking my zoom, if i do that the bot just sits there

I cant seem to get the bot running for a longer period of 30 minutes. It will just randomly log out completely for some reason? Im not sure if im doing something wrong. But for the duration the bot runs, it seems to be running perfectly. Im doing lockpicking on level 15 doors.

I guess this bot has left to die, I purchased supporter status only because this bot seemed to be working and easy way to train thieving, but in end it can't hop worlds(opens world list in loop) and crashes after choosing "advanced coshing"

easily triggered ✌
I guess this bot has left to die, I purchased supporter status only because this bot seemed to be working and easy way to train thieving, but in end it can't hop worlds(opens world list in loop) and crashes after choosing "advanced coshing"
pepehands

Status
Not open for further replies.