Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve Prawnbroker [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to make it as fast as i could, this is the final state i'd say. But when i'll have time, i'll take a look into this code, thanks for the update ;)

alright all good, thanks for your reply! going to run it now and see how far it will get me :)

doing it manually gives me around 1m xp/hr.. bot gives about 200k.... its sooo slow, can you please fix it?

It does support those my man
Oh my bad then, i didnt try it because i couldnt read anywhere it supported it. Might just be me who is blind :p

Might be a stupid question, but how do i make it use protean planks? I only see teak and mahogany?

Oh my bad then, i didnt try it because i couldnt read anywhere it supported it. Might just be me who is blind :p

Might be a stupid question, but how do i make it use protean planks? I only see teak and mahogany?
Just select a prawnbroker and let it run with proteans in inventory

Alright, i tried that yesterday. But as soon as i chose Mahogany and clicked start it just instantly stopped the bot?
There is no code to even stop the bot so i have no clue why it's doing that

There is no code to even stop the bot so i have no clue why it's doing that
I dont know either, im in player owned house with 1k+ protean planks. As soon as i choose mahogany and press start, it just stops the entire bot in a split second. I can try an check the log i a second.

Edit: I did nothing differently, but now it seems to work.

I dont know either, im in player owned house with 1k+ protean planks. As soon as i choose mahogany and press start, it just stops the entire bot in a split second. I can try an check the log i a second.

Edit: I did nothing differently, but now it seems to work.
Weird but i'm glad it works haha, gl my man!

bot keeps ending up outside house portal

EDIT: found the problem, upon opening small parcels, this appears:
Ga4rc7f.png

As long as it doesn't click that button, the butler does not reappear

Last edited:
bot keeps ending up outside house portal

EDIT: found the problem, upon opening small parcels, this appears:
Ga4rc7f.png

As long as it doesn't click that button, the butler does not reappear
Talk to party pete in burthope in order that he sends those parcels to ur bank not ur inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.