Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve Prawnbroker [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried this out and it just keeps sending the demon butler to the bank.

edit:
It is working for mahogany was not working with teak.

Last edited:
Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Getting tons of misclicks and mouse jump. Gonna restart RM and RS and see if that helps.

Edit: Life is good, restart did the trick.

Getting tons of misclicks and mouse jump. Gonna restart RM and RS and see if that helps.

Edit: Life is good, restart did the trick.
Awesome :D atm i'm trying to add those teak prawnbrokers, any 1 has an acc? :D

suh dude?
Crashes at startup now...... Was working GREAT this morning! Hope you can fix for double exp weekend gains :)

I know guys i know, for 2 hours i was trying to fix this now, I think i found the bug, wait for the newest push :D

suh dude?
I know guys i know, for 2 hours i was trying to fix this now, I think i found the bug, wait for the newest push :D

Working great now! Everything looks awesome! Runs really smooth and quick. Thank you so much, Qve!

Does not exist.
Not a problem guys :D good luck getting 99! :D
kudos to you sir ima let it run and check once in a while on remote desktop

i only got stuck once it clicked the pawnbroker stayed on that interface it got me 2 construction lvls so far but it looks very botlike on how its clicking
or is it just me ?

i only got stuck once it clicked the pawnbroker stayed on that interface it got me 2 construction lvls so far but it looks very botlike on how its clicking
or is it just me ?
Try to set your construction interface like that so if it clicks to build Floatsam prawnbroker in that interface, so it will above empty space of equipment tab or something

I was really looking forward to trying this for double exp but it gets stuck so much.

Im trying all sorts of camera angles to make sure it doesn't miss click anything but its constantly clicking outside the room and walking out then just sits there.

It also doesn't like it when the butler returns and the dialog for when he returns pops up. It will sit there while right click the hotspot continuously.

EDIT: After 1-2 trips of sending butler to the bank, it just rapid clicks somewhere away from the hotspot and walks away to get stuck again. (it does this clicking right after the butler coming back from the bank and getting the dialog)

Yeah i guess ill leave this and take the loss of not getting double exp lol.

Last edited:
I was really looking forward to trying this for double exp but it gets stuck so much.

Im trying all sorts of camera angles to make sure it doesn't miss click anything but its constantly clicking outside the room and walking out then just sits there.

It also doesn't like it when the butler returns and the dialog for when he returns pops up. It will sit there while right click the hotspot continuously.

EDIT: After 1-2 trips of sending butler to the bank, it just rapid clicks somewhere away from the hotspot and walks away to get stuck again. (it does this clicking right after the butler coming back from the bank and getting the dialog)

Yeah i guess ill leave this and take the loss of not getting double exp lol.
As i said earlier, expand for example your equipment, and move the construction interface over it, so it wont clic away on the game screen so it will prevent it from walking

As i said earlier, expand for example your equipment, and move the construction interface over it, so it wont clic away on the game screen so it will prevent it from walking

What do you mean? Is the rapid clicking because it thinks its clicking on the build interface?

Status
Not open for further replies.