Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve Prawnbroker [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any 1 has an acc to test? Prolly last runescape update broke the bot. Will try to fix it

RuneMate Staff
Got this on my list to check out soon - Double XP weekend coming up and I'm after 99 construction!

I didnt test this as there was an rs update etc and I don't have an acc to test, if you guys need this bot for dxp ill need an acc to test :(

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

RuneMate Staff
Might be able to help you with that - I'll be available in around 7 hours if this time suits you?

I'll be home in like 4-5h

RuneMate Staff
Still waiting for your update to be pushed, however in the mean time it looks as though it gets stuck trying to click on the interface component for "Flotsam prawnbrokers".

Look forward to giving it another go when update is pushed.

Java Warlord
Pleased to report this is working PERFECTLY with mahogany :)

Can't wait for double xp weekend :)
Do you have some special setup? It's very buggy for me and slow, which may be just Clouse doing its thing, but nevertheless seems to have a problem :/

Do you have some special setup? It's very buggy for me and slow, which may be just Clouse doing its thing, but nevertheless seems to have a problem :/
It's somewhere in the thread, atm I'm at Uni. When I'll be home I'll find it hopefully and send it to u

RuneMate Staff

Building mode (obviously), resizeable legacy mode.

Call the demon butler before you start bot.

Apart from that it worked perfectly fine for me as soon as I hit start.

Java Warlord
It's somewhere in the thread, atm I'm at Uni. When I'll be home I'll find it hopefully and send it to u

Building mode (obviously), resizeable legacy mode.

Call the demon butler before you start bot.

Apart from that it worked perfectly fine for me as soon as I hit start.
Ok thanks guys I will try to find some solution :)

Working for teak now. Everything is great except that it misclicks things here and there and sometimes wanders outside the aquarium room. Hence the xp/hr is ruined.

Working for teak now. Everything is great except that it misclicks things here and there and sometimes wanders outside the aquarium room. Hence the xp/hr is ruined.
Read above posts for correct interface setup thanks :D

I have the setup as mentioned by the person in earlier posts and it's really slow. I'am getting around 210k xp/hr and manually I can get around 600k xp/hr. The bot usually delays clicks and misclicks a LOT. Sometimes gets stuck on the interface chat with the butller and takes a while to figure out what to do. I hope you fix this.

using this now, its abit slow in building / removing and interacting with things... can you update it ?

using this now, its abit slow in building / removing and interacting with things... can you update it ?
I tried to make it as fast as i could, this is the final state i'd say. But when i'll have time, i'll take a look into this code, thanks for the update ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.