Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve Prawnbroker [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
i did something simular can confirm this works
Sweet. If able please post a screenshot of your UI layout that works.

Edit:
Think I got the interface sorted. Quite a lot of misclicks selecting butler sometimes though!

Here yall go.
10b9256367fa4733abdcb19dc50f61f2.png

Last edited:
Sweet. If able please post a screenshot of your UI layout that works.

Edit:
Think I got the interface sorted. Quite a lot of misclicks selecting butler sometimes though!

Here yall go.
10b9256367fa4733abdcb19dc50f61f2.png
Can you show where is the interface placed if build is open?

Yeah, I figured people would intuit it is over the 'construction' window. Will post when I get home.

Thanks, i did in the end move everything outside the game engine window. It was great until i run out of planks :D only got 4k protein left and im assuming this bot do them yet :)?
Nope :( but i can try and add them, "Protean plank" right?

Not sure if this was the update for it, as it tries to collect the planks from the bank. When protean planks stack in your inventory :D

great script! I love how fast and efficient the script is, but there's something I'd like you to take a look into.

- after the update, 70% of the time the bot makes only one prawnbroker before asking butler for another trip as the bot tends immediately to talk to him once he appears having the planks. can't it talk to him after making two pranbrokers?
- Also one thing. it stucks when it missclicks something.. can't it have a failsafe? the screenshot is an example of the stucking.
Screenshot_11.jpg

great script! I love how fast and efficient the script is, but there's something I'd like you to take a look into.

- after the update, 70% of the time the bot makes only one prawnbroker before asking butler for another trip as the bot tends immediately to talk to him once he appears having the planks. can't it talk to him after making two pranbrokers?
- Also one thing. it stucks when it missclicks something.. can't it have a failsafe? the screenshot is an example of the stucking.
View attachment 1857
Read the thread and see how to set the interface so it won't get stuck with this interface. It will always get servant to get u logs when ur below 16 planks, so even if u sent him, and he arrives, and within that 1 ms, he will detect to get banks, whenever u get planks or not. So yea, just read and make a proper interface, behind that build interface, move something that won't let the bot move, just take a quick read above.

Not sure if this was the update for it, as it tries to collect the planks from the bank. When protean planks stack in your inventory :D
Pushed :D lets hope it will work, won't get servant if you have proteans in inventory now

@Shady Bliss please restart and try now

Not sure if I am retarded or what, it keeps trying to make pawnbrokers without getting more planks once its out, using teaks currently.

*edit*
Never mind I am just retarded, the script will not work if you carry your planks noted in your inventory.
I just always did that too see how many I had left.

lol. You can't build em manually noted bro. Or if you can, PLEASE tell us how. :p

All you do is have your servant un-note the planks, instead of fetching them from the bank, its the same principle.

So I followed the interference that you guys mentioned, the bot still stop after building twice. The bot for some reason starts working when i move the mouse.

I have to hold 1 down to make it build the item. Also it only builds 2 then fetches butler and waits for him to arrive with more planks. With the xp i see some people have gotten from this bot, i dont think it should be doing that.

@qverkk There has been a new update that allows using hotkeys to construct. Mind adding that instead of manually clicking each time? More efficient and human-like.

On my bot I set it to do teak pawnbrokers, but it won't do it. It will do everything except physically make the teak pawnbroker

Status
Not open for further replies.