Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve Hefin Agility [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes the bot will just stand at an obstacle and eventually log out because it is inactive. It is very random when it does it too, I've had the bot running for minutes before it does this and other times it runs for an hour+ and doesn't do it at all.

I'm using fixed screen and have the velocity meter shoved as far left as possible and my zoom is max; I assume it is an interface problem. All graphics are set to minimum.

It is usually the first obstacle right after you start the course, where the object you need to click is 'Traverse Cliff.' It isn't miss clicking but just not clicking what so ever. It is not attempting to do the obstacle.

Are you certain you're using a good interface? I've let this bot run overnight and it never gets stuck..[/QUOTEI figure it is an interface problem, my interface is pretty much empty except for the stuff you can't get rid of. What do you use?

Last edited:
I think the WORST problem with this bot is that it uses preset 1 and doesn't have a failsafe for if you forget to empty or set-up P1.

Personally I've made the error while asleep and had it sitting at bank spamming P1 for ~3hrs... Thankfully not banned, YET

The last few times I've run this it seems to get stuck on the 2nd and 4th obstacles fairly regular.

Attachments

• 20180905023449_Qve Hefin Agility.txt
    47.4 KB · Views: 2
The last few times I've run this it seems to get stuck on the 2nd and 4th obstacles fairly regular.

well that looks like an obvious bug. I cant get the script to run either. Nor is there any visual feedback if its actually doing anything

Works absolutely amazing. Would you mind adding a simple interface for xp/h and laps/h?

Can we get a fix for it just breaking when theres the parcel in the inventory and when it recieves the prayer lamp reward from the light creature.

Can we get a fix for it just breaking when theres the parcel in the inventory and when it recieves the prayer lamp reward from the light creature.
For parcels, toggle them to go to the bank, and for the prayer lamp, it should just load preset and prayer lamp should stay in the inventory or it should use it, dunno how it was written, will check later today

The bot froze in the dialog with the light spirit when it gave me a small XP lamp. Besides that this is one of the best bots out there!

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.