Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve Hefin Agility [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't technically mind letting you borrow my account, problem is that I have a bank pin and my account is nearly maxxed so I'm kinda hesitant to let people borrow it.
Yeah no problem man don't worry. I'm training a main account and hopefully I won't get banned so I can fix this and maybe make more priff bots

Great bot. Seems to work smoothly. Will report back with any issues I encounter!

If I can make any sort of suggestion though - I wouldn't mind an experience per hour meter and run time. That is all I can think of.

This bot appears to run quite a bit more efficiently then those others I was running. I would like to see a Xp per Hour & XP gained interface if that is possible.

Hey, I used this afew months ago an it worked perfectly but seems to just keep spam banking now. If you still have not got an account to do this on msg me and I will lend you one of mine. Thanks for the work bud

Hey, I used this afew months ago an it worked perfectly but seems to just keep spam banking now. If you still have not got an account to do this on msg me and I will lend you one of mine. Thanks for the work bud
It uses preset 1 to get rid of all items, so if u use juju pot, make sure to have just a juju pot in ur preset 1 ;)

Yup ik sorry, need to add that info to the overview,hope it works now tho

k, I get it now. The preset can only have the juju or nothing in your inventory or it will constantly load the preset. Anyway got it working now, still working amazing but would be nice if it was able to have the tokens aswell for the extra exp

Occasionally it gets stuck. It would be nice if it had a feature where if Mr. Agility Coach said 'hey come over here' it sent a notification and paused for a minute to give people a chance for the agility clothes.

Occasionally it gets stuck. It would be nice if it had a feature where if Mr. Agility Coach said 'hey come over here' it sent a notification and paused for a minute to give people a chance for the agility clothes.
In the code it should reedem stuff it self, idk why it doesnt do that, i apologize for this

Are you certain you're using a good interface? I've let this bot run overnight and it never gets stuck..

Status
Not open for further replies.